View Poll Results: Do you want to see an MCU X-Men v the Avengers movie ?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 18.57%
  • No

57 81.43%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Do you want to see the Avengers v the X-Men in MCU ?

Would you like to see the X-Men and the Avengers go head to head now that Disney have brought Fox.
    How would you like to see the storyline transpire ?.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Storm thunderbolts Captain America until he’s dust. The end.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Absolutely not.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

At the end of Phase 4. As a phase ender similar to infinity war.

Marvel: Secret Wars I&II

Beyonder combines MCU with newly Feige rebooted X-MEN & FF universes. Promises them winner gets their hearts desire

Avengers, X-MEN, FF, Spider-Man, etc all get put on Battle World. Heroes fight for first movie before realizing Ultron Hela Loki Doom Magneto are on other side of Battle World with headstart since they were fighting each other

Sequel they Team up to beat villains and beyonder combines all Disney Marvel into one universe at the sequel films end.

With more stuff to fill in the blanks
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 01-06-2018 at 06:42 PM.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Working together against a big for, sure. As the comic had it. Hell no.

It's just a matter of time.

Well as long as do not follow the comic and end up with the heroes fighting a common enemy for me okay. It does not have to be the Phoenix can be for example Onslaught.

BANNED

What?! No, please, no! Absolutely not.

BANNED

I want the X-Men in their own universe.

Fantastic Member

Nope. Taking into account how bad the story was in the comics, I shudder to think how they might screw it up in a movie.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

A lot of people think the reason AvX was so one sided and bad towards mutants in comics was ironically enough due to the movie rights situation

So I would imagine that would not be causing that problem if this was in film

However I think we are at a minimum 5-7 years from this so it's WAY too early to make anything beyond pure assumption/hope
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

as long as they do a complete reboot of cast and integrate into mcu, I can do with avx
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Would you like to see the X-Men and the Avengers go head to head now that Disney have brought Fox.
    How would you like to see the storyline transpire ?.
    God's, no. The Civil War movie was handled pretty well, but AVX was such a complete piece of rubbish - totally contrived and stupid conflict with adults acting like children armed with powers of mass destruction.

We saw enough of that in BVS, no need to repeat it.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Ultimate Member

Not a fan of hero vs. hero, whether it's civil war, batman v. superman, avengers vs. x-men, x-men vs. inhumans or whatever.

Heroes teaming up to beat villains? Oh yeah. But any 'event' that wants me to think of Captain America or Cyclops as a bad guy can go die in a fire.

Nah. They could team up against heavy hitters like Apocalypse, Doom, Onslaught, Thanos, Magus, or teams like Sinister's Marauders or the Imperial Guard.

Not the comics storyline.
    It could be the X-intro movie, starting like CA:CW did - Avengers scout team finds their first mutant, fight erupts. Then more mutants come out of Westchester, there's a Quinjet vs Blackbird dogfight, Rogue absorbs Carol some, then kang or Doom drops in, as a cliffhanger an Uncanny Avengers squad is formed from the non-wounded