View Poll Results: Do you want to see an MCU X-Men v the Avengers movie ?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 18.57%
  • No

57 81.43%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Would I want to see an Avengers vs. X-men movie based on the comic crossover that had Tony Stark try to beat the Phoenix by shooting it with a giant gun? Absolutely not.

Would I want to see an Avengers vs. X-men series that has the two teams clash in almost any other circumstance? Absolutely.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I honestly want the hero vs hero trend to finally die off. A movie woul just give execs the impression we want to see more of that crap. Leave the hero vs hero for fightingg games and forum discussions. So a hard no from me.

With better casting for The X-Men and some actual care brought to the storyline, I'd love to see it. I don't think I'd want to see it be so "Phoenix-Heavy" though. Maybe just have it be AvX in name, but not a direct grab from the comics.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    I'm going to say not if it is a adaption from the comic book series. I think that a original story that has plots involving relationships and histories ( that have not been established yet between the two franchises) would be needed to make a movie that would be more than a big superhero fight scene. I would go with the conflict starting from Ms.Marvel and Rogue first encounter being a factor in the 2 teams having friction. I don't see the Phoenix 5 whole plot translating on screen well.

Imagine the dialogue.

Iron Man looks to Cap, Thor, Black Widow, and tells them this is our boomstick that we will use to shoot the flaming robot chicken looking thingee coming to destroy the earth, that those X-douches wanted to come light their fire.

Black Widow Are you sure this will not make things worse?

Iron Man Shoure is some lakefront property i want to sell you on the Blue side of the moon. Let's play duck hunt.
    Lol so true
    And thanks for pointing out the ridiculousness of the plot
    Btw I kinna sorta wud be down for an avx written with a decent level of thought
    With that said I thought the ultimate series had a good avx battle
    Also I'm sick of hero vs hero but it can be done well i.e. Thor vs Hulk in Ragnarok
    Basically saying you can do hero vs hero without character assassination
    Last edited by ciscostudent561; 01-07-2018 at 06:09 PM.
    Cyclops was right

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    My comment was in general not directed at anybody or else i would've quoted you ...
    Your comment still said people with brains will agree with your point of view. You didn't have to direct it to anyone. It's like if I posted "People who like Cyclops are idiots." I don't have to refer to anyone by name for people to take offense to it.

If they were to adapt AvX, then it should be like how they adapted Civil War, meaning, be nothing like the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Your comment still said people with brains will agree with your point of view. You didn't have to direct it to anyone. It's like if I posted "People who like Cyclops are idiots." I don't have to refer to anyone by name for people to take offense to it.

Uh... what lol? Am I rude or are you just sensitive ? That isn't how life works. I mean I guess we have different opinions of what c a l l p e o p l e i d i o t s is. If I did poke my finger at anyone saying "if you dont like cyclops you're idiot" then yeah I consider it c a l l p e o p l e i d i o t s. I am entitled to come in this thread and express my opinion just like you have but if you take offence to it that is on you. I stated my opinion here so this is the last time I will address you on this particular subject. I made my point you made yours, we disagree. Cool. Fine. End of story.
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

X-men and Tf2 fan. WolverineandDeadpool's Avatar

No never thanks.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Maybe the original X-Men vs. Avengers but not the Bendis one.