Green Lantern Corps
    Justice League Dark

Cancel:
    Deathstroke
    Nightwing
    Joker and Harley
    Flashpoint
    Black Adam

Edit: I'd fast track a Cyborg/Flash buddy film, plus cancel MOS2, Batgirl and Booster Gold as well but I'm limited to 5 lol.
    Last edited by El_Gato; 01-07-2018 at 06:51 PM.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Fast Track:
    The Batman
    Green Lantern Corps
    Black Adam
    *Suicide Squad 2 ( Only if this goes through a major overhaul from the first movie, new cast and everthing. )*

Cancel:
    Gotham City Sirens
    Harley and Joker
    Flashpoint
    Nightwing
    Deathstroke

But in reality my true answer would be
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Cancel everything until they can somehow get their act together.

Results so far in order of popularity (with Fast Track votes getting 1 point and Cancel votes getting -1 point)
    1) Man of Steel 2 – 12
    1) Green Lantern Corps – 12
    3) The Batman – 6
    4) Justice League Dark – 3
    4) Nightwing – 3
    6) Booster Gold - 2
    7) Batgirl – 1
    7) Gotham City Sirens – 1
    7) Justice League 2 – 1
    10) Black Adam – -3
    10) Suicide Squad 2 – -3
    12) Cyborg – -5
    13) Deathstroke – -9
    14) Flashpoint – -11
    15) Harley and Joker – -17

Most people here agree that Harley and Joker should be cancelled.
    Last edited by maxmcco; 01-07-2018 at 08:11 PM.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Fast Track

1. Man of Steel 2
    2. The Batman
    3. Deathstroke - quite frankly the prospect of Gareth Evans directing a mainstream superhero movie supercedes Deathstroke not really deserving a solo yet
    4. Green Lantern Corps
    5. Justice League Dark - though imo the scope should be reduced from a big team-up to maybe just buddying up Constantine with Swamp Thing or Zatanna.

Cancel:

1. Batgirl in any form associated with Joss Whedon
    2. Joker and Harley
    3. Gotham City Sirens
    4. Black Adam
    5. Flashpoint

Quote Originally Posted by maxmcco View Post
    In my opening post, I explained I was focusing on movies that were in continuity. The initial list that people chose from didn't include it so adding it now won't accurately reflect the results anyway. Also, I know I accidentally missed the stand-alone Harley Quinn movie (maybe because she already has 4 other movies on the list!). That was an oversight but I'm keeping it out because it was not there to choose from for most who already voted.
    Okay it's understandable why you are not including it now. Though I'd like to point out that at this point in time for DCEU, an out of continuity film is even more unnecessary than any in continuity film. That film really needs to be scrapped IMO.

Fast Track:

The Batman
    Green Lantern Corps
    Nightwing
    Shazam
    Deathstroke
    (I would have put Man of Steel 2 down but I'm still divided on the last one)
    Cancel
    Flashpoint
    JL 2 (until after Solo Films)
    Cyborg (Titans should replace it)
    Joker and Harley (I didnt like Leto's Joker)
    Black Adam (Put him in Shazam or MOS 2 before a solo film)

Fast Track
    The Batman
    Nightwing
    MOS 2
    JLD
    GCS

Cancel
    Booster Gold
    and
    Black Adam
    (no one really needs a solo movies about them)
    anything else with Harley (except SS and GSC)
    Last edited by nightbird; 01-08-2018 at 03:34 AM.

Fast Track:
    The Batman
    Suicide Squad 2
    Cyborg
    Green Lantern Corps
    Justice League Dark

Cancel:
    Deathstroke
    Nightwing
    Joker and Harley
    Booster Gold
    Black Adam
    Last edited by Futbol; 01-08-2018 at 03:50 AM.

Fast Track

Blue Beetle

Booster Gold

Cyborg

Man of Steel 2

Cyborg

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    I'd cancel Flashpoint but fast track another Flash movie. I don't see the appeal of Flashpoint changing Barry's universe when we really have no idea what it is like unchanged. But we do need some development of the Flash character if we ever want to have a Justice League sequel that isn't just spending time fleshing out the characters who don't have prior feature films.

By the same logic I'd cancel Suicide Squad 2 until we get movies to flesh out some of the bad guys. Not sure we need Harley fleshed out further though so Sirens or Harley/Joker are closer to cancel than fast track, but more likely to just be left to be developed if there is a slot to fill in the schedule. I'd fast track Deathstroke and try to use that to lay some background with it for a Task Force X/villain community to use in the eventual Suicide Squad 2 down the line.

I'd reluctantly fast-track The Batman because I think you need to deal with establishing Bruce before trying to expand the Gotham/Bat arena. And reluctantly cancel batgirl as I think until we set up that section of the DCEU any Batgirl concept needs to wait and Nightwing would be a better way to build out (unless we radically shift so Batgirl replaces Dick Grayson as the 1st sidekick Bruce had).

Justice League Dark gets cancelled on general principles. With the actual Justice League barely established I'd question the logic of an expansion team= especially one with so different a genre- plus magic was the worse part of Suicide Squad so I think we need to work out better uses on film before bringing it in as a tentpole.

I'd fast track Cyborg and along with the above mentioned non-Flashpoint Flash movie use it to build up to the fast tracked Justice League 2 which would be planned for release after the individual members had been given their own solo movies (Aquaman, The Batman, Cyborg, Flash, plus Wonder Woman 2)
    It was? Also, we've had magic used in WW and I don't recall complaints there.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 01-08-2018 at 08:47 AM.

Incredible Member

Fast track (in this order):

Flashpoint - Call it "Flash: Point of Origin". Don't make it grimdark like the comic, not until the end. Instead, have most of it tonally like Baby Driver or the Lego Movie.
    Man of Steel 2 - Call it "Superman". A fresh start, with a tone like Tomasi's Superman Rebirth. Get Matthew Vaughn or Vogt-Roberts to direct.
    The Batman - Start this new phase off with a quality Batman outing to get things back on track.
    Cyborg - Make it somewhat like Spider-Man Homecoming in its personal youthful tone, but with the imagination of a Doctor Strange (the digital world).
    Suicide Squad 2 - Have Deathstroke as the antagonist's muscle for some duels with Deadshot and Katana. Have Black Adam's coffin be the macguffin.

Cancel (or at least delay):

Booster Gold - Just have him join the Legends show.
    Deathstroke - I don't think there's enough of an appeal on his own, unless it's done low budget. Anyways I don't think it should be a high priority.
    Batgirl - Let's see how popular the new Batman world is before we consider milking and overexposing it with multiple Gotham movies a year.
    Nightwing - ^^Ditto. And I say wait a few more years after the Titans show debuts.
    Gotham City Sirens - ^^Ditto. Harley can appear elsewhere.
    Last edited by SmokeMonster; 01-08-2018 at 10:12 AM.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Fast Track:

The Batman - Don't do an other origin story. Consolidate Batman role in Gotham and try to prepare the foundations of the Batfamily.
    Nightwing or better Robin & Batgirl - Maybe it's too early for a Dick solo, anyway a movie focused on him (still Robin) and Barbara as Batgirl.
    Green Lantern Corps
    Man of Steel 2
    Teen Titans - Teen Titans origin, Judas contract and Dick's evolution from Robin to Nightwing.

Cancel:

Suicide Squad 2
    Harley and Joker
    Cyborg
    Deathstroke
    Justice League 2

Mighty Member

Fast Track:

Batgirl
    Nightwing
    Booster Gold
    Green Lantern Corps
    (Can't come up with a Fifth)

Cancel:
    Black Adam
    Harley and Joker
    Justice League 2
    Flashpoint
    Man of Steel 2

BANNED

I'm surprised by how many votes the Green Lantern Corps is getting. Movie audiences haven't forgotten how badly the Green Lantern movie bombed. The last time I checked it was the 11th biggest money loser of all time.

I'm looking at this from DC's point of view. That's why I said they should make Suicide Squad 2, even though I thought the first one sucked.
    Last edited by Trey Strain; 01-08-2018 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
    I'm surprised by how many votes the Green Lantern Corps is getting. Movie audiences haven't forgotten how badly the Green Lantern movie bombed.
    I didn't realize you're some public speaker for "movie audiences". It's been 7 years, by the time the reboot comes out, it would be almost a decade. If it ends up being good, I don't see why audience can't turn out for it.