Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Reborn Samurai Len Ikari145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Posts
    3,224

    Default Akira Fudo (Devilman Crybaby) vs Meliodas (Seven Deadly Sins)

    Just curious to see where these two demonic saviors of humanity stand with each other.

    This is Devilman as depicted in the final battle with Satan and Meliodas before his death at the hands of Estarossa.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

    Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

  2. #2
    Truth and Conviction Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Haven't kept up with SDS, but Akira only really has that one punch, doesn't he?

    This one.

    Don't get me wrong. It's cool as hell because you can see the curvature of the Earth and all the water the shockwave is displacing, but Akira also doesn't have much in the way of speed feats (or many durability feats to be honest). Meliodas is definitely faster, and last time I looked, strong enough to at least wear him down.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

  3. #3
    Mighty Member moonknight11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    Devilman did dodge that attack that nearly instantly cut the moon in half. That's a good speed feat.

  4. #4
    Truth and Conviction Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Devilman did dodge that attack that nearly instantly cut the moon in half. That's a good speed feat.
    *Checks*

    Yeah, you're right. He definitely has the speed edge then. He should win unless Meliodas has gotten a really big power up (which might be the case. Haven't kept up with the manga).
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

  5. #5
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    *Checks*

    Yeah, you're right. He definitely has the speed edge then. He should win unless Meliodas has gotten a really big power up (which might be the case. Haven't kept up with the manga).
    Meliodas at the time when he got killed by Estarossa is specified by the OP.

    At that point he'd retrieved his full power so he was pretty goshdarned mighty. Though, not as strong as he would later become.

    Things off the top of my head...

    - With his power returned to him, Meliodas was able to completely monster on Garan with ease. Garan notable in that destroys significant chunks of cities but waving his spear in their general direction, runs like five miles near instantly to dodge Merlin's teleportation and decapitates mountains with the aftershock of his hits. Meliodas blitzes him with absolutely impunity without even channelling his full demonic power
    - Whips Dolor's ass and tears him to shreds with ease, again without using his full demonic power. Given that previously Meliodas had cut small mountains in half by waving a twig at them and he had trouble dismembering Albion previously, his cutting power when waaaaay up.
    - When using his power, he eats a shot that blasts him several miles and the resulting shockwave from it shatters mountains that are miles away from the blast. He seems almost completely unhurt by this. He then flies back and destroys Gloxinia and Dolor at the same time in literally a few seconds.
    - Took 54 combo hits from Derrierie. Each time she hits it adds 100 tons to the weight of her attack so she hit him with her regular attack power combined with her fists weighing some 5400 tons. He then also took a hit from Monspiet who could snipe people across countries and bore holes in mountains with his weaker attacks and, again, still was kicking afterwards.

    Yeah, he's pretty stupid durable, fast and strong. I don't know this other dude though.
    Twitter

    Tumblr

    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.

    Art Thread on CBR

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Meliodas at the time when he got killed by Estarossa is specified by the OP.

    At that point he'd retrieved his full power so he was pretty goshdarned mighty. Though, not as strong as he would later become.

    Things off the top of my head...

    - With his power returned to him, Meliodas was able to completely monster on Garan with ease. Garan notable in that destroys significant chunks of cities but waving his spear in their general direction, runs like five miles near instantly to dodge Merlin's teleportation and decapitates mountains with the aftershock of his hits. Meliodas blitzes him with absolutely impunity without even channelling his full demonic power
    - Whips Dolor's ass and tears him to shreds with ease, again without using his full demonic power. Given that previously Meliodas had cut small mountains in half by waving a twig at them and he had trouble dismembering Albion previously, his cutting power when waaaaay up.
    - When using his power, he eats a shot that blasts him several miles and the resulting shockwave from it shatters mountains that are miles away from the blast. He seems almost completely unhurt by this. He then flies back and destroys Gloxinia and Dolor at the same time in literally a few seconds.
    - Took 54 combo hits from Derrierie. Each time she hits it adds 100 tons to the weight of her attack so she hit him with her regular attack power combined with her fists weighing some 5400 tons. He then also took a hit from Monspiet who could snipe people across countries and bore holes in mountains with his weaker attacks and, again, still was kicking afterwards.

    Yeah, he's pretty stupid durable, fast and strong. I don't know this other dude though.
    Adding to the last feat, without her combo boost Derrierie is able to kill Gray Demons with a single blow. For comparisson, one Gray Demon withstood multiple full power hits from Gilthunder and Hauser without going down.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •