Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by GDC3 View Post
    Hopefully it is. Oberon Sexton part 2 would be kind of lazy.
    Who is oberon sexton?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GDC3 View Post
    Hopefully it is. Oberon Sexton part 2 would be kind of lazy.
    QFT.

I've wracked my brain trying to dig on who First Victim might be, but it's too broad a concept and I haven't particularly landed on anything. Tynion's use of historical characters (besides the obvious team member inclusions) has been notable, for sure. He likes bringing things in. He brought in Akins. He brought in Hamilton Hill, Jr. (I just realized that Hamilton Hill's kid Jordan was the kid from "Be A Clown" (B:TAS) and that Hill having kids means you know ... kinda maybe same character/brother/something). Anyway, he brought in the League of Shadows name, and so on and so forth. Order of St. Dumas.

Like, First Victim could be anybody. I thought about Detective # 27 but like, Stryker seems like the wrong candidate and it's supposed to predate the Chemical Syndicate if it's prior to the Red Hood stuff. Slugsy Kyle from The Gotham Glassworks Case? Really dunno.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Who is oberon sexton?
    The Joker running around as a good guy while Batman was "dead" because had decided to be the antithesis of Doctor Hurt, the one who had "killed" his prior playmate.

Quote Originally Posted by K. Jones View Post
    Like, First Victim could be anybody. I thought about Detective # 27 but like, Stryker seems like the wrong candidate and it's supposed to predate the Chemical Syndicate if it's prior to the Red Hood stuff. Slugsy Kyle from The Gotham Glassworks Case? Really dunno.
    Aside from the obvious Red Hood parallels with his head being covered in what I can never see as anything other than red wax... what if that's suppose to look like a head covered in blood? Like someone who's been shot? But I feel like Thomas or Martha coming back in this way would be rather... distasteful. Could be Thomas Jr again? The first "victim".... but not of Batman, of Bruce, at least, in Jr's mind anyway.

Or, like, we should be taking Bruce's return through time into account, and this is Vandal Savage in a rubber mask lol

BANNED

His identity is not relevant imo. I dont think we will get anything. Its not like we're being treated to a great mystery that needs to be unravelled. This is a Clayface arc and it will have reprecussions on the team. The FV is just a plot device.