Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    True, so how do you see his costume design being like?
    Ridiculous and Silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Ridiculous and Silly.
    Like his original costume or something slightly different?

like his original costume but sewn together by a crazy person from leftover material

Other than using his mouses what would be his hobbies?

I like the “disease being the great equalizer” take someone posted and I’m coming around to home using rats and mice as surveillance and spying equipment.

The former could make for an interesting team up with Doctor Poison and the latter as an agent in Doctor Cyber’s cabal.

Rodents are a hardy, intelligent survivors as a species, so I might make his origin thematically fit that.

As for hobbies, I’d make him sodoku and super villain cataloguing aficionado.

he makes roadkill diorama

He collects fine cheeses.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Make him the evil version of Marvel's Squirrel Girl. Kinda silly looking and not entirly taken seriously, but a major threat whenever he shows up.
    How would he be a major threat to Wonder Woman, without WW jobbing to him? Squirrel Girl is a comedic character, really there is no way for her to beat Dr. Doom or Thanos, but the writers do it for a gag. That doesn't work for a villain the way it does a hero, you couldn't have Mouse Man defeat the clearly superior Wonder Woman, without fans thinking it demeans WW.

Squirrel Girl works because she is a silly hero, the audience roots for her despite her goofiness, Mouse Man is a silly villain, the audience just wants him to be humiliated as a joke.

One of the ways to make him a capable villain is he knows he isn't a strong villain or a very intelligent one at that. However, he is good at blackmail. He made intelligent mouse and many other rodents. He is able to use that to scam people out of money and somewhat give some more power villains information. That he is more of a coward villian working under others or playing both sides. He runs away when he dones it's time to give up.

I think the goal is just to be a threat to the people that Diana cares about. he doesn't have to be a direct threat. he didn't shrink himself to punch it out with people. that's what the mice control is for.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

I see him more as a minor nuisance. Not a major villain.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I'd keep Mouse Man exactly as he is. Just use him as a joke character.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I'd keep Mouse Man exactly as he is. Just use him as a joke character.
    but it's not a joke book. if they are going to do that, Mouse Man should be drafted into someone else's rogues gallery; something weird like Doom Patrol or Harley Quinn.

You can still make him a joke villain but it's the way you write him. For example, it should never want to be in fights only thing he does is use his rats to give information to other villains. He never tries to get into fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    but it's not a joke book. if they are going to do that, Mouse Man should be drafted into someone else's rogues gallery; something weird like Doom Patrol or Harley Quinn.
    Or make him into a villain's Harley Quinn: He is in love with Circe and she responds by turning him a...Mouse or a Mouse Man