Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    The number of times I've seen her missed off lists of Galactus' heralds is insane
    Really?

I feel that she's always on those while they're missing characters like Plasma (from the Heroes Reborn universe) and Stardust (whom the Marvel writers pretty much forgot which annoys me).

Extraordinary Member

As for the thread topic.

If we're limited to Marvel I'd go with Spider-man (Peter Parker) and Rogue (specifically when she was a flying brick). Pretty sure my duo wins.

Going outside of Marvel... I have too many favourite characters to choose from. Not all of them a made for combat though.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Really?

I feel that she's always on those while they're missing characters like Plasma (from the Heroes Reborn universe) and Stardust (whom the Marvel writers pretty much forgot which annoys me).
    I'm just amazed how many people remember Air Walker.

I mean, he is the worst.

Stardust does get no love, which is annoying because Stardust is awesome.

Surfer wasn't fighting against Morg but also Nova basically got him with a cheap shot. Before that he seemed to be plowing through the heralds no problem

https://m.imgur.com/a/6M7bZ

Generally speaking Nova is one of the weaker heralds

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I'm just amazed how many people remember Air Walker.

I mean, he is the worst.

Stardust does get no love, which is annoying because Stardust is awesome.
    The only thing I remember about Air Walker is that I always thought his Heroes Reborn design was way cooler than his 616 design.

Then he blew up in Annihilation.

This thread's title somehow does not allow me to further explain how Magnus Robot Fighter beats up everyone you have ever loved given the in post qualifier of Marvel only once you click on it, which is total false advertising!

Therefore it is invalid, and also likely a robot, in which case the thread itself is karate chopped by Magnus Robot Fighter.

Yes, I did a callback.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    This thread's title somehow does not allow me to further explain how Magnus Robot Fighter beats up everyone you have ever loved given the in post qualifier of Marvel only once you click on it, which is total false advertising!

Therefore it is invalid, and also likely a robot, in which case the thread itself is karate chopped by Magnus Robot Fighter.

Yes, I did a callback.
    I can beat Magnus Robot Fighter.

That is all.

/thread
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I can beat Magnus Robot Fighter.

That is all.

/thread
    That's some tough talk from a pile of karate chopped up squid god parts that were secretly robot parts this whole time.

The stars were wrong.

(Also the stars were robots, and thus karate chopped)

That's some tough talk from a pile of karate chopped up squid god parts that were secretly robot parts this whole time.

The stars were wrong.

(Also the stars were robots, and thus karate chopped)
    Tough nothin', my body isn't solid, so his karate chops bounce right off. He has no power here!

So don't you bring your witchery around here you... Witch.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

All I hear is "squee! I've been karate chopped into pieces and am making the karate chopped robot noise!"

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    Let’s see if your two favorite Marvel characters can beat mine. Morals On, Standard Equipment And Powers.
    Attachment 60531
    Old Man Logan and Miguel O’Hara.
    The problem is that my two favorites tend to be insanely more powerful than that. One of them is Superman. The second tends to fluctuate but leans into similar power levels.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    The problem is that my two favorites tend to be insanely more powerful than that. One of them is Superman. The second tends to fluctuate but leans into similar power levels.
    Is your second one Bizarro? I'll bet it's Bizarro.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

All I hear is "squee! I've been karate chopped into pieces and am making the karate chopped robot noise!"

Kinda like that?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    Let’s see if your two favorite Marvel characters can beat mine. Morals On, Standard Equipment And Powers.

Old Man Logan and Miguel O’Hara.
    Pretty sure Miguel ought to take it over Conquest-era Star-Lord (sans cosmic cube) and Blink.

Clarice 'ports Logan to pieces though.

Damn you and your airtight logic.

Arx Inosaan