Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default My Favorites vs Your Favorites

Let’s see if your two favorite Marvel characters can beat mine. Morals On, Standard Equipment And Powers.
    1FD1DC01-04C2-4046-AE46-6734487DAF93.jpg
    Old Man Logan and Miguel O’Hara.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I don't particularly like favourites versus favourites, as we all know how that can go. But just to demonstrate why it doesn't work from a setup point of view, my favourite Marvel character is the guy standing in for me on the left, there: Classic Strange (current Strange is...not himself, and I'm not a fan).

And that's pretty much it, unless Old Man Logan has some kind of awesome cosmic power of which I'm unaware.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Ill bite. Master Chief & The Arbiter vs your two guys.
    They aren't necessarily even my favorites anymore, but Logan and Miguel don't want none of my other favs

*crosses fingers this doesn't become a flame war thread*
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

if we are limited to just marvel, then i guess i'd say..........franklin richards and fat cobra.

now if we were talking favorites non-marvels.................

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Ill bite. Master Chief & The Arbiter vs your two guys.
    They aren't necessarily even my favorites anymore, but Logan and Miguel don't want none of my other favs

*crosses fingers this doesn't become a flame war thread*
    Eh, I feel that either one of my faves could solo your duo.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    Eh, I feel that either one of my faves could solo your duo.
    Feats for Old Man Logan? Maybe I'm forgetting a power up?

Admittedly, I don't know squat about Miguel, so maybe your right about him. Logan seems a bit off though for your claim
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

oh crap. i mentioned fat cobra. thus, it's a martial arts thread meaning.....

BANNED

Talking strictly Marvel, my favorites are Karolina Dean and Doreen Green. While Karolina isn't going to be able to do too much to either of the OP's faves, the Unbeatable Squirrel Girl isn't about to lose.

Now if this was all characters in fiction, Miguel and OML would be facing, along with Cassandra Cain, Simon from Gurren Lagann. Meaning there wouldn't even be a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Feats for Old Man Logan? Maybe I'm forgetting a power up?

Admittedly, I don't know squat about Miguel, so maybe your right about him. Logan seems a bit off though for your claim
    He’s beaten the Maestro, which as far as I know is more impressive than anything Chief has faced.
    Edit: His Adamantium could probably cut through Chief’s armor too. Though I do wonder: Could an energy sword cut through Adamantium?
    Last edited by Geek Mangacomic; 01-09-2018 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    He’s beaten the Maestro, which as far as I know is more impressive than anything Chief has faced.
    Edit: His Adamantium could probably cut through Chief’s armor too. Though I do wonder: Could an energy sword cut through Adamantium?

wait a tick. he did what?

i gotta see this. you got scans of this?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I essentially don't have any favourite Marvel characters, kind of like Sharp says. I like different characters for different reasons.

I'll continue to rep the Herald that literally everyone else forgot about because she's my boy.

Frankie Raye - Nova - because no one else cares about her and she is radical.

Second person, um... Jack of Hearts was pretty cool. I'll rep him.

So yeah, my favourites, such as they are, destroy yours with minimal effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I essentially don't have any favourite Marvel characters, kind of like Sharp says. I like different characters for different reasons.

I'll continue to rep the Herald that literally everyone else forgot about because she's my boy.

Frankie Raye - Nova - because no one else cares about her and she is radical.

Second person, um... Jack of Hearts was pretty cool. I'll rep him.

So yeah, my favourites, such as they are, destroy yours with minimal effort.
    hey. i like frankie. saw her in both the FF 90s cartoon and the silver surfer cartoon. she is rad.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    hey. i like frankie. saw her in both the FF 90s cartoon and the silver surfer cartoon. she is rad.
    The number of times I've seen her missed off lists of Galactus' heralds is insane

The number of times I've seen her missed off lists of Galactus' heralds is insane
    does she have any good feats going for her, aside from the usual herald starter kit?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    does she have any good feats going for her, aside from the usual herald starter kit?
    Dying, I think.

Pretty sure More blew a hole in her.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan