Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat Movie in the works

A kitty pryde also called shadowcat solo movie is in the works by Tim Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    A kitty pryde also called shadowcat solo movie is in the works by Tim Miller.

Wtf why? multiple man made sense especialy if Xfactor plays into it. Im not sure Kitty is the best Xman for a solo flick. But none thats gonna matter if Disney shuts everything down when the deal goes through

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Wtf why? multiple man made sense especialy if Xfactor plays into it. Im not sure Kitty is the best Xman for a solo flick. But none thats gonna matter if Disney shuts everything down when the deal goes through
    I'm not sure why they would? Inless they planned on useing her ASAP Allso I think a shadow cat movie can be really good if done right.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I'm not sure why they would? Inless they planned on useing her ASAP Allso I think a shadow cat movie can be really good if done right.
    Because Dinseys only gonna wanna release X amount of movies a year so they dont compete with themselves. I dont think they are gonna wanna use one of those spots for Kitty. We already got Gambit/Multiple Man/and X force movies in development that we will probaly never see

Because Dinseys only gonna wanna release X amount of movies a year so they dont compete with themselves. I dont think they are gonna wanna use one of those spots for Kitty. We already got Gambit/Multiple Man/and X force movies in development that we will probaly never see
    If they keep X-Men under fox and keep fox as a separate Davison I don't see it being a problem.

The video talks about that. Fox will still make movies till the deal is done and will still make movies even after the deal is done for a bit!

What storyline could they use for Kitty? Does she have any iconic storylines or enemies? Should she be paired with another X-person?

-- If the New Mutants are successful with horror, could it be a take on Kitty's "Die Hard" (it was also Christmas!) alien encounter in the mansion?
    -- Would Kitty be possessed by a ninja a la "Wolverine and Kitty Pryde?" (although it'd be a solo, no Wolverine since Jackman's done and the movie X-verse never paired Logan with Kitty like in the comics)
    -- Maybe Kitty gets put in charge of the New Mutants? (The movie would start with the line, "Professor Xavier is a jerk!")
    -- The first X-Men romantic comedy with Colossus? (and maybe Pete Wisdom for the love triangle? Think of all the "two Peters" jokes )
    -- Should it be a big fun adventure across dimensions like "Excalibur" where she's the leader?
    -- Kitty's whole thing was that she was a kid when she joined a team of adults - for decades we've seen her growing up. While they can't do that here considering the Xavier school was filled with children, I still ultimately think a Kitty Pryde movie should be a coming of age type story ... maybe involving Colossus and the Brood.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    The video talks about that. Fox will still make movies till the deal is done and will still make movies even after the deal is done for a bit!
    Gambit who has more to go off of for a solo movie and Tatum attached had been in development fot years. Still nothing, i dont see A kitty movie being made before Foxs Window closes. Xforce is the only one i see happening. And thats cause ita Deadpool 3 basicaly and if Cables a hit in Deadpool 2 then maybe this gets fast tracked.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

This is just a case of Fox keeping a movie in development until the deal with Disney is finallized. I am sure the chances of this actually getting made are probably less than zero, but they need to have something ready to go on the crazy chance the deal falls through. That is all this is. I think the only movies that are going to happen for sure from Fox now are Deadpool 2, New Mutants, and X-Men Phoenix. Everything else is totally up in the air. Fox is not going to invested in a new property just to get one movie out of it and then have to hand it over to Disney at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    This is just a case of Fox keeping a movie in development until the deal with Disney is finallized. I am sure the chances of this actually getting made are probably less than zero, but they need to have something ready to go on the crazy chance the deal falls through. That is all this is. I think the only movies that are going to happen for sure from Fox now are Deadpool 2, New Mutants, and X-Men Phoenix. Everything else is totally up in the air. Fox is not going to invested in a new property just to get one movie out of it and then have to hand it over to Disney at this point.
    Depends what Disney does with all these people. If they're going to keep their jobs Disney might be working with them to plan the future who knows. Any word on if Disney plans to leaves 21at century fox open or completely liquidate and absorb?

A Kitty solo sounds like fun, and I'm interested to see Tim Miller's approach to the character, but I'm just not sure where Fox is going with all these new spinoffs with the Disney deal going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    A Kitty solo sounds like fun, and I'm interested to see Tim Miller's approach to the character, but I'm just not sure where Fox is going with all these new spinoffs with the Disney deal going on.
    I guess they have to act like nothings happening incase the deals falls through

I would be up for it if it's a new young actress they would carefully select after tons of auditions like they did for the actors of the Harry Potter movies for example. I wouldn't be interested if it was Ellen Paige. Find a new young actress and let her be the star of a new franchise.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Gambit is not up in the air. It's almost done with casting, it has a finished script, director, official release date for 2019, and a shooting date for next year. There's also X-Force which is what Deadpool 2 is setting up

Gambit who has more to go off of for a solo movie and Tatum attached had been in development fot years. Still nothing, i dont see A kitty movie being made before Foxs Window closes. Xforce is the only one i see happening. And thats cause ita Deadpool 3 basicaly and if Cables a hit in Deadpool 2 then maybe this gets fast tracked.
    https://screenrant.com/gambit-movie-...date-location/