Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

I get what Ambaryerno is saying. A lot of X-Men events have lacked that "all-hands-on-deck" feel that Utopia had. Hell, even the small Dark Avengers/Uncanny X-Men had that going for it. I personally blame Schism, which pretty much permanently benched all the students. Then, AvX, which smashed the bench then put them in a box.

^ I hate Schism and AvX.

Exactly !!!!

BANNED

They could've cut the Xmen bits and had the Jean parts as a back up in one of the other titles. They've had 2nd stories written/drawn by other artists before in other issues. How many issues can the Xmen say "whats going on?" and then run collectively to a location like it's Scooby Doo?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    They could've cut the Xmen bits and had the Jean parts as a back up in one of the other titles. They've had 2nd stories written/drawn by other artists before in other issues. How many issues can the Xmen say "whats going on?" and then run collectively to a location like it's Scooby Doo?
    Kitty was cheap with the jet fuel in the Gold annual, but she has sent multiple jets out to the four corners of the world for a whole lot of bupkis so far.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Kitty was cheap with the jet fuel in the Gold annual, but she has sent multiple jets out to the four corners of the world for a whole lot of bupkis so far.
    I can totally see Guggenhiem doing a story on how the Xmen can't go on a mission because they have to pay for fuel or taxes. Super heroes shouldn't be bogged down with normal people crap like that. Move the mansion!

theres a difference between flying for recreational vacation and flying for a potential dangerous global threat. She should save her fuel for the important stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    theres a difference between flying for recreational vacation and flying for a potential dangerous global threat. She should save her fuel for the important stuff
    I just can't believe the X-Men are still using petroleum jet fuel! Shouldn't they have Shi'Ar clean energy by now? Or at least Forge should be able to rustle something up. Or just use Pixie or Magik if you're really in a pinch.

I can totally see Guggenhiem doing a story on how the Xmen can't go on a mission because they have to pay for fuel or taxes. Super heroes shouldn't be bogged down with normal people crap like that. Move the mansion!
    I agree. They are superpowered mutants with control over the fundamental forces of creation. They don't need to be worrying about money(or any other flatscan nonsense) or using petrol fuel.

I just can't believe the X-Men are still using petroleum jet fuel! Shouldn't they have Shi'Ar clean energy by now? Or at least Forge should be able to rustle something up. Or just use Pixie or Magik if you're really in a pinch.
    You're not wrong but we all know that scene was done for comedic effect

You're not wrong but we all know that scene was done for comedic effect
    Expensive, polluting jet fuel, and overcrowded coach airlines are just freakin' hilarious....

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

They could've streamlined it better.

Go visit the grave, have Emma show at the same cemetery to save us a "to the Batmobile" moment and end the book with the last Jean moment instead of having to look at Booby's and Hank's badly drawn mugs.

Kitty should've restocked on teleporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Kitty should've restocked on teleporters.
    To be honest, when Kurt asked her, "how should we travel", I thought Guggs was going to have Kurt teleport them to the UK

BANNED

To be honest, when Kurt asked her, "how should we travel", I thought Guggs was going to have Kurt teleport them to the UK
    Magik is there...she can easily teleport that many people. Get on the Magik bus...toot toot

Magik is there...she can easily teleport that many people. Get on the Magik bus...toot toot
    If he wanted comedic effect, he could have had Kitty call her for that and have Magik hang up on her saying, she's tired of being the group Uber. I really want one writer to write that in