Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Didn't the jean grey book end?
    The issue comes out in three weeks.

Phoenix/Jean and Scott in New Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    .. Well one positive is that we got to see Emma's great new outfit.. so that was nice. I like how she was drawn. The sooner IvX is forgotten the better.
    I love how among every outfit Emma has worn since the end of IvX that outfit from the last few pages has never been seen again as if even Marvel regretted ever putting her in it and wanted to bury it.

Jean deserves stellar art.

This was gross. Was the artist rushed to get this out ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I love how among every outfit Emma has worn since the end of IvX that outfit from the last few pages has never been seen again as if even Marvel regretted ever putting her in it and wanted to bury it.
    I think it's ONLY been shown in IvX #6 and a variant cover for Deadpool Kills the MU Again.

Banshee was also in the first issue in the diner.
    Considering he was the Horseman of Death, I'd imagine that ties into him being trapped. Especially with the "Church of Apocalypse" bit this issue.

Kitty was just so damn bossy. I'd much prefer Storm to take the lead in this book.
    The lack of continuity is irritating me too. Are we going to get a Strong Guy explanation in New Mutants mini?

Maybe I was expecting too much from this book. Jean running around in a waitress outfit didn't need to fill half a book.

Did anyone find it odd that Emma would so casually admit, to Kitty and a group of her fellow X-Men, that Scott was thinking of Jean when they were "intimate"? That seems like the last thing she would tell anyone and even if she did, Kitty would be the last person she would tell it to. It kind of came off as not believable to me.

If was nice to see Emma appear and she looked great but she has definitely won the "Most Depressing Love Life" award for the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by planetxmen View Post
    Kitty was just so damn bossy. I'd much prefer Storm to take the lead in this book.
    The lack of continuity is irritating me too. Are we going to get a Strong Guy explanation in New Mutants mini?

Maybe I was expecting too much from this book. Jean running around in a waitress outfit didn't need to fill half a book.
    What explanation did Guido really need? He could leave Hell anyrime he wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Did anyone find it odd that Emma would so casually admit, to Kitty and a group of her fellow X-Men, that Scott was thinking of Jean when they were "intimate"? That seems like the last thing she would tell anyone and even if she did, Kitty would be the last person she would tell it to. It kind of came off as not believable to me.

If was nice to see Emma appear and she looked great but she has definitely won the "Most Depressing Love Life" award for the last few years.
    more proof that this wasn Emma

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I think it's ONLY been shown in IvX #6 and a variant cover for Deadpool Kills the MU Again.
    It was the original cover to SE: United as well, before it was scrapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    But...but...

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I messaged Matthew on Twitter about if that really is Emma even though she looked to be unconcious in JG 10 and his answer was "Yes. And you should keep reading Jean Grey for answers."
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    What explanation did Guido really need? He could leave Hell anyrime he wanted
    Great, then what on earth was the point in any of it...

BANNED

I was expecting action. Looks like we're not going to get any but suspense until issue number 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    If the author said straight up it was her, than we really can't argue. That scene just didn't feel right. Very OOC for Emma IMO but I guess we just have to roll with it. Also the butte in NM is an iconic location in Jean's history but I wouldn't have picked it as the place she would run to. She was there once, briefly, and AFAIR never returned. Almost everything important in her life happened in Westchester. She never really spent much time anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by planetxmen View Post
    Great, then what on earth was the point in any of it...
    Well, the major change happened in Soule's Thunderbolts where Mephisto enlisted Rulk and his Thunderbolts to kick Guido off the throne. After that, Guido was left to either look for his soul or just leave.

Whether or not he regained his soul could be a compelling story, but Rosenberg said he's going to be keying in on Rahne and Guido's relationship.