I was a big fan of the sons and daughters or the original JSA. The stories and art could be lackluster at times, but the first 10 or so issues by Thomas, Ordway and Machalan were top notch. Because they have been mostly off the page since the late 80s, there doesn't seem to be much demand for the group -- or the stories in which they appeared. Heck, the second trade collecting the great Generations Saga was cancelled long ago -- so fans are left with only volume one -- better than nothing, I guess.

I don't know what DC has planned for JSA -- if they want to separate them from WWII, I'll be a bit disappointed, but can understand why they may go in that direction. If they want to keep the JSA time locked in their 30s or 40s -- there doesn't seem much likelihood of an Infiniticy Inc. revival.

I think, however, they may be idea for a series similar to CW's Legends or Marvel's Exiles. They could be from a possible future, past -- whatever -- and work to fix damaged timelines -- or intercede on parallel Earths as needed. I just think Obsidian, Fury, Jade, Nuklon and Hector Hall (who was a great choice for Dr. Fate) deserve a better fate than comic book limbo.