Default Teen Titans Go to the movies Trailer

Ready or not here it comes and aquaman is made fun of again. If your scared they don't have a gas joke don't worry. It's the main part of the trailer!

Certainly not the Teen Titans movie I would've hoped for, but I know this has it's audience .

This show annoys me beyond belief. To this day my son son will call me Bro because Cyborg and Beast Boy.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Why it had to bury Aquaman?

Almost the only time I've seen the show was when I was waiting for my appointment with a doctor and it was on television in the waiting room. It's clearly for a very young audience but I thought it was quite funny. In fact, I wished I could have seen the end of the episode before being called for my appointment. I do believe I've seen it at my friend's house when his daughter was preschool and sometimes watched it.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    This show annoys me beyond belief. To this day my son son will call me Bro because Cyborg and Beast Boy.
    My kids love this show, too bro.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

The general tone of the show, comedy hijinks over depth and characterisation, is a huge turn off for me and doesn't translate well to a major motion feature length film. The writers could actually do the characters something near justice and bring unexpected depth. The Lego Movie and The Lego Batman turned out to be more than just glorified Lego adverts (Lego Ninjago did try, but didn't succeed as much even if it was an enjoyable movie).

I'll stick with Trouble in Tokyo.......