View Poll Results: Which 3 character's should complete the line-up?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arrowette (Cissie King-Jones)

18 14.88%
  • Artemis Crock

25 20.66%
  • Aquagirl (Lorena Marquez)

26 21.49%
  • Aqualad (Jackson Hyde)

43 35.54%
  • Blue Beetle

53 43.80%
  • Bunker

26 21.49%
  • Empress

23 19.01%
  • Ms Martian

61 50.41%
  • Ravager (Rose Wilson)

18 14.88%
  • Red Devil

13 10.74%
  • Secret

13 10.74%
  • Slobo

7 5.79%
  • Speedy (Mia Dearden)

19 15.70%
  • Thirteen (Traci 13)

17 14.05%
  • Other

14 11.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default Young Justice Rebirth: Who should join?

Assuming that a Young Justice Rebirth happens (chances are very high) and we get the YJ4 aka the 90's Kids as founders (also very likely), which character's should join them in forming the team?

I've narrowed the choices down to the most frequently suggested member additions, members of the original comic and members from the animated series that belong to the YJ generation. Since I'm only allowed 15 options on a poll, some characters are missing and you can choose "Other" as an option, though I feel I added the most popular ones. Static and Rocket were unfortunately ommited due to DC's current relaunch of Earth M (Milestone).

PS: Please choose up to 3 options, since we'll assume a YJ line-up would replicate a JL line-up in number of starting members (7).
    Last edited by El_Gato; 01-10-2018 at 09:18 PM.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Forgot your poll, bud :P
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Forgot your poll, bud :P
    I added it lol. My internet was being slow xD
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

BANNED

1. Slobo: My second favorite superhero and I'm gonna keep cosplaying him until he's back and gets the bloody respect he deserves!...and probably afterwords too.
    2. Empress: Anita is awesome and I really don't know why no one has wanted to do anything with her. (Is it because her name is a pun?) Also, I want her and Slobo to be together.
    3. Lorena Marquez: Third spot could have gone to a few characters, but Lorena is great, adds diversity as well as new blood to the team, was never used to her full potential back in the day and like the Ray was during his brief time with the team, she could be the member that's a couple years older than the others.

Cissie is one of my favorites, but like Greta, her story was done. I like some ideas I've heard for how a different spin could be put on it, but I'd mostly just like to see those two around as civilian friends of the team (along with Traya).

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Voted for BB, Cissie, and "Other." Namingly, Stephanie Brown.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

So many great options! I just kept it simple and voted for Blue Beetle and Aqualad. I also voted for Traci, as a wild card since Static is unavailable, because I want her and Jaime back together again! Plus her powers are unique!

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Voted for BB, Cissie, and "Other." Namingly, Stephanie Brown.
    Ohh yes! Stephanie! I think her and Cassandra Cain should have made the poll! They'd be great additions as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    Ohh yes! Stephanie! I think her and Cassandra Cain should have made the poll! They'd be great additions as well.
    There were a few reasons why I didn't vote for Cass:

1. I want as many great characters out of limbo as possible.
    2. Most regular users on the DC side of this forum are probably well aware by now that I'd love to see more of Cass in anything and everything, thus making voting for her redundant.
    3. These are just starting line-ups. Line-ups change.

She already has great dynamics with Tim and Kon, there's a ton of potential with her and Bart, seeing how they're polar opposites in some ways and very similar in others and the fact that Cass and Cassie never met is just ridiculous. Oh, and of course there's the little thing that I'd get to have my three favorite characters all in the same book!

I think, past the YJ4 being obvious, a Rebirthed Young Justice team will probably be a good mix between the original comic team and members from the cartoon.

Who all that will entail could be anyone's guess, though I'm curious if Aqualad will still be with the Titans once a new Young Justice team forms.

I broke the 3 rule and voted Bunker, Miss Martian ,Empress ,Blue Beetle and Arrowette, lol. Jackson and Steph would have gotten my vote but they already have good homes.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Aside from the core of Tim, Conner, Bart & Cassie, I think Ms.Martian, Aqualad and an amalgamated Arrowette & Artemis are musts.

I think Blue Beetle would also be a good fit here.

I voted for Aquagirl and Empress because it's time those character's came out of comicbook limbo!! Blue Beetle was my third vote. Jaime is going to need a new home soon since his book is ending, plus he's popular!

Traci and Aqualad are also viable options

Edit: DC needs to chill with the female archers!! There's so many of them.
    Last edited by Futbol; 01-11-2018 at 04:09 AM.

Blue Beetle is one of my favorite characters so I always want to see him in a monthly comic. I also voted for Kid Devil just because I always felt he had so much potential and it was ridiculous to kill him off. Finally I voted for Ms. M because she’s been absent from the DCU for far too long.

DC really messed up by not take advantage of the popularity of the Young Justice show. Artemis was a break out star and she hasn’t been seen in the DCU since her minor cameo in Teen Titans at the beginning of the New 52. Same goes for so many other popular characters from the show. DC just failed to capitalize.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I voted for Empress, Bunker and Miss Martian. But I would also like to see Traci, Arrowette, Artemis, Secret and a revamped Red Devil.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I'm going to be completely honest and say I'm not familiar with any of the 90s YJ characters ( besides Ray ) or the late entry Teen Titans but I would like to see Aqualad away from the current Teen Titans so I'll go with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Blue Beetle is one of my favorite characters so I always want to see him in a monthly comic. I also voted for Kid Devil just because I always felt he had so much potential and it was ridiculous to kill him off. Finally I voted for Ms. M because she’s been absent from the DCU for far too long.

DC really messed up by not take advantage of the popularity of the Young Justice show. Artemis was a break out star and she hasn’t been seen in the DCU since her minor cameo in Teen Titans at the beginning of the New 52. Same goes for so many other popular characters from the show. DC just failed to capitalize.
    DC never takes advantage of their popular cartoon shows. Instead they capitalize off their worst things *glares at live action media*
    Last edited by HandofPrometheus; 01-11-2018 at 05:02 AM.