View Poll Results: Which 3 character's should complete the line-up?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arrowette (Cissie King-Jones)

18 14.88%
  • Artemis Crock

25 20.66%
  • Aquagirl (Lorena Marquez)

26 21.49%
  • Aqualad (Jackson Hyde)

43 35.54%
  • Blue Beetle

53 43.80%
  • Bunker

26 21.49%
  • Empress

23 19.01%
  • Ms Martian

61 50.41%
  • Ravager (Rose Wilson)

18 14.88%
  • Red Devil

13 10.74%
  • Secret

13 10.74%
  • Slobo

7 5.79%
  • Speedy (Mia Dearden)

19 15.70%
  • Thirteen (Traci 13)

17 14.05%
  • Other

14 11.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

So according to the poll results so far, Blue Beetle and Ms Martian are leading by a good margin (10+ votes). Can't say I'm surprised! They're pretty much associated with the the team, despite never being a member in the comics, thanks to the highly regarded animated series of the same name.

What is surprising to me is that Aqualad is barley hanging onto third as Aquagirl, Bunker and Empress are all less than 5 votes behind him. Maybe it's because he's already on a team while the other three have been stuck in limbo for years?
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Astonishing Member

It sounds like people are more interested in a revival of the 2003-2011 era Teen Titans than they are a revival of Young Justice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    It sounds like people are more interested in a revival of the 2003-2011 era Teen Titans than they are a revival of Young Justice.
    I'd be willing to bet out of the 71 people who've voted, at least half of them have watched the show, but never read the comic.

I think it'd be neat if the roster was a nice mix of the comics and the show. So obviously Tim, Bart, Cassie, and Conner. But let's throw Jaime, M'Gann, and Artemis in there too. And, just for the hell of it, Traci 13.

Not gonna lie, I'd honestly prefer that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I'd be willing to bet out of the 71 people who've voted, at least half of them have watched the show, but never read the comic.
    You might want to qualify which "comic" you're referring to here.

The animated series tie-in comic book run was from 2011-2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I don't think that's true. I mean Empress, Bunker and Aquagirl have more votes than Artemis and are almost even with Aqualad, yet they weren't a part of the show.

I think a lot people want a revival of the 03-11 era Titans roster but with a YJ premise. Or a balance of the show and comics.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I think a lot people want a revival of the 03-11 era Titans roster but with a YJ premise. Or a balance of the show and comics.
    That's definitely what I've been wanting for a while. I liked the Young Justice comics. I love the Young Justice cartoon. I LOVED the 03-11 run of the Teen Titans. A combination of the three has the potential to be better than both Titans series happening right now.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Most of the characters listed in the poll have not even appeared in the DCU since Flashpoint so I can see why they get overlooked. I honestly don't see characters like Slobo or Aquagirl ever making a comeback. Arrowette and Traci 13 might get a push when the new season of Young Justice starts since they are both set to appear, but you never know they might just leave Arrowette on the shelf since they already have so many bowslingers running around.

I don't think that's true. I mean Empress, Bunker and Aquagirl have more votes than Artemis and are almost even with Aqualad, yet they weren't a part of the show.

I'd love that, the early 2000s run was one of my intros to comics
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Most of the characters listed in the poll have not even appeared in the DCU since Flashpoint so I can see why they get overlooked. I honestly don't see characters like Slobo or Aquagirl ever making a comeback. Arrowette and Traci 13 might get a push when the new season of Young Justice starts since they are both set to appear, but you never know they might just leave Arrowette on the shelf since they already have so many bowslingers running around.
    Hmm, now that you mention it, that is true. Blue Beetle, Aqualad, Ravager and Traci 13 are the only ones that have been used recently. Artemis had a cameo during New 52 and hasn't appeared since. Bunker disappeared after New 52 TT ended. The rest have been MIA for a decade or more. All the more reason for some of them to make the YJ rebirth roster!
    Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I'd love that, the early 2000s run was one of my intros to comics
    I did as well! A lot of the characters used became some of my favorite DC characters, so I'd welcome a YJR team being influenced by that era and the show. Maybe add Empress from the 90's comic, although with Traci hypothetically being added she might be a bit redundant powerwise.
    Last edited by El_Gato; 01-12-2018 at 10:58 PM.

I already posted my lineup in here but I had an idea on how to set up a YJ Series again. Similar to how JLA handled it, oneshots about certain characters that are making their Rebirth Debuts so I'll bring up my lineup again:

So they could have:

Tim
    Conner
    Bart
    Cassie
    Miss Martian
    Artemis
    Jaime Reyes
    Aqualad
    Static
    Lagoon Boy
    Spoiler
    With Wally, Dick, Arsenal and Batgirl in advisory roles

JLA did:

Vixen
    The Ray
    Killer Frost
    Atom

Plus they had Lobo's recruitment in JL v Squad #6.

YJ could do:
    Miss Martian
    Artemis
    Static
    Lagoon Boy
    And Maybe Blue Beetle

While returning Conner, Bart and Cassie in Action Comics, The Flash and Wonder Woman respectively, taking Tim and Steph from Tec and Aqualad from Teen Titans.
    Last edited by Denirac; 01-16-2018 at 10:26 AM.

This picture was posted on Facebook and I thought it had an interesting line-up! What do you think?

This picture was posted on Facebook and I thought it had an interesting line-up! What do you think?
    No because it doesnt have Connor Kent

I'd be happy if they used the lineup from season one of the YJ show.

Is that Damien or Tim? I'd be okay with either but would rather see Tim stay with "his" team.

Not feeling Jessica Cruz though. She's a new character, sure, but she's also in her twenties. Nothing says "We don't really need or want you around" like taking an adult and throwing them into a team with a bunch of kids. Especially kids who are more experienced heroes.

I'm okay with Kara being here over Conner, just for the novelty of seeing her on a team (which rarely happens). But I'd expect Conner to get a solid position on another team that is well recognized and stable. Kara on YJ? Only if Conner joins a group of Titans or Outsiders or something.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.