View Poll Results: Which 3 character's should complete the line-up?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arrowette (Cissie King-Jones)

18 14.88%
  • Artemis Crock

25 20.66%
  • Aquagirl (Lorena Marquez)

26 21.49%
  • Aqualad (Jackson Hyde)

43 35.54%
  • Blue Beetle

53 43.80%
  • Bunker

26 21.49%
  • Empress

23 19.01%
  • Ms Martian

61 50.41%
  • Ravager (Rose Wilson)

18 14.88%
  • Red Devil

13 10.74%
  • Secret

13 10.74%
  • Slobo

7 5.79%
  • Speedy (Mia Dearden)

19 15.70%
  • Thirteen (Traci 13)

17 14.05%
  • Other

14 11.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    DC never takes advantage of their popular cartoon shows. Instead they capitalize off their worst things *glares at live action media*
    Isn't that the truth! Hawkgirl and John Stewart were insanely popular at the time of JLU and DC never capitalized on them. Same goes for Static. Ms Martian, Blue Beetle and Aqualad became fan favorites because of YJ yet all three were limbo when the show ended, though Jaime did have that meh New 52 series...

Also I'm surprised you haven't voted for Aqualad yet xD

Edit: Nevermind, you did.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

DCs attempts to capitalize on YJ were done poorly. Which is ultimately what lead to the show only lasting 2 seasons. And honestly it’s easy to just call a character a fan favorite, but things are rarely that simple.

Also where is the Secret love. When it comes to the YJ comic, which was not the TV show, she’s one of the first I think of. We have already seen plenty of comics with the 4, that’s nothing special at this point, so if they really want to solidify something as a YJ rebirth I think Secret would do just that.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-11-2018 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Assuming that a Young Justice Rebirth happens (chances are very high)
    Who at DC has said anything that leads you to believe this? Where/when was it reported?

and we get the YJ4 aka the 90's Kids as founders (also very likely)
    Likely because . . .

(I'm still waiting for a return of the JSA, hinted at in DC Universe: Rebirth #1 back in 2016 and was reportedly suppose to happen in 2017!!!)

BANNED

Miss Martian...leading the poll, way ahead of the others.

I don't understand you people.

Isn't that the truth! Hawkgirl and John Stewart were insanely popular at the time of JLU and DC never capitalized on them. Same goes for Static. Ms Martian, Blue Beetle and Aqualad became fan favorites because of YJ yet all three were limbo when the show ended, though Jaime did have that meh New 52 series....
    I mean, in Hawkgirl's case, the same year JLU ended, she got a spot on the League and a solo book and prior to that she'd been a long-standing member of the JSA and a major character in Hawkman. Different Hawkgirl yes, but it's not as if DCAUShayera was like comicShayera and Kendra is cooler than them both.

And dude, you know I love Jaime, but DC did try to capitalize on him, with the book you mentioned and other appearances. It's just that those attempts were absolute garbage because DC very rarely hits the mark these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post

Also where is the Secret love. When it comes to the YJ comic, which was not the TV show, she’s one of the first I think of. We have already seen plenty of comics with the 4, that’s nothing special at this point, so if they really want to solidify something as a YJ rebirth I think Secret would do just that.
    She's like Jack Knight, one of the few heroes to get a definitive happy ending.

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

I chose Bunker and Aqualad first because I love the characters and secondly I want to see them in a relationship. I also chose Empress because she brings a dynamic to the team we haven't seen recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    . . . And dude, you know I love Jaime, but DC did try to capitalize on him, with the book you mentioned and other appearances. It's just that those attempts were absolute garbage because DC very rarely hits the mark these days.
    And unless Batman is heavily tied-in for at least an arc or two (and with the book also crossing over with a major Bat-title).

Astonishing Member

Blue Beetle, Ravager, Red Devil and Ms.Martian. Free BB and Raven from TT while we're at it.

My Ideal Lineup would be the YJ Season 2 Lineup.
    Tim Drake/Red Robin
    Conner Kent/Superboy
    Cassie Sandsmark/Wonder Girl
    Bart Allen/Impulse
    Jackson Hyde/Aqualad
    Static
    Lagoon Boy
    Miss Martian
    Spoiler
    Artemis Crock
    Blue Beetle
    With Nightwing, Batgirl, Roy Harper and the Original Wally West in an Advisory Capacity.

Tim
    Conner
    Cassie
    Bart
    Stephanie/Spoiler
    Speedy
    Aqualad

Static Shock, the Fresh Prince of Gateway City

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Who at DC has said anything that leads you to believe this? Where/when was it reported?

Likely because . . .

(I'm still waiting for a return of the JSA, hinted at in DC Universe: Rebirth #1 back in 2016 and was reportedly suppose to happen in 2017!!!)
    Just a hunch I, and many other fans have. The founders just made their much anticipated return to the comics and the team does have an extemely popular animated series returning this year. DC is obviously going to capitalize on that.

Miss Martian...leading the poll, way ahead of the others.

I don't understand you people.
    Fans sure do love their Martians lol I expected her to be one of the characters leading the poll. What I didn't expect was how well Bunker is doing, and to a lesser extent Empress as well.

BANNED

Fans sure do love their Martians lol I expected her to be one of the characters leading the poll.
    I just don't get the appeal AT ALL. Her comic version was boring and her animated counterpart was a monster. Then again, plenty of people like to pretend the latter part isn't true so I guess that explains it.

Blue Beetle
    Mea
    Traci 13.

Sci-fi tech, Magic, and every team needs an Archer.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    DCs attempts to capitalize on YJ were done poorly. Which is ultimately what lead to the show only lasting 2 seasons. And honestly it’s easy to just call a character a fan favorite, but things are rarely that simple.

No, what led to the show lasting only 2 seasons was poor scheduling by CN. DC had nothing to do with that. And it's coming back for a third season at least.

I just don't get the appeal AT ALL. Her comic version was boring and her animated counterpart was a monster. Then again, plenty of people like to pretend the latter part isn't true so I guess that explains it.
    She has a unique look and a cool powerset. Plus she's tied to a fan favorite JL member and was part of a great animated show. I think exploring her lobotomizing minds is worth exploring and could definitely add friction/drama to a team, which would make things interesting.