View Poll Results: Which 3 character's should complete the line-up?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arrowette (Cissie King-Jones)

18 14.88%
  • Artemis Crock

25 20.66%
  • Aquagirl (Lorena Marquez)

26 21.49%
  • Aqualad (Jackson Hyde)

43 35.54%
  • Blue Beetle

53 43.80%
  • Bunker

26 21.49%
  • Empress

23 19.01%
  • Ms Martian

61 50.41%
  • Ravager (Rose Wilson)

18 14.88%
  • Red Devil

13 10.74%
  • Secret

13 10.74%
  • Slobo

7 5.79%
  • Speedy (Mia Dearden)

19 15.70%
  • Thirteen (Traci 13)

17 14.05%
  • Other

14 11.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    BANNED

I wouldn't mind that lineup as a extension of the original YJ4 and YJ show members that imo NEED to be there.

And for godsakes no team called young Justice can be called that without kon-el sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Junkie View Post
    I'd be happy if they used the lineup from season one of the YJ show.
    You do realize that line-up included Wally, Dick, Zatana and Rocket right? There of them don't belong to the YJ generation and the other is tied to the Milestone reboot.

Unless you meant adding Aqualad, Artemis and Ms Martian as members?
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    You do realize that line-up included Wally, Dick, Zatana and Rocket right? There of them don't belong to the YJ generation and the other is tied to the Milestone reboot.

My only experience with YJ is with the show so I'm not very knowledgeable about it. I'd be fine with adding Aqualad, Artemis and Ms. Martian.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

BANNED

The YJ4 plus the 1st season 3 you just wrote up above is perfect,but I want all the others 2 of course lol.

Most of the line ups in the thread seem more inspired by the show then the comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Most of the line ups in the thread seem more inspired by the show then the comic.
    Yeah, I tried to merge the Show AND the Comic, without taking Dick, Wally, Roy and Babs away from Titans and Birds Of Prey

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Yeah, I tried to merge the Show AND the Comic, without taking Dick, Wally, Roy and Babs away from Titans and Birds Of Prey
    I think that'd be a good way to go about it, leaving those members to their respective current teams.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Or the 2003-2011 era of Teen Titans. The 3 characters leading the poll are Ms Martian, Blue Beetle and Aqualad, none of whom were featured in the original YJ comic.

BANNED

Or the 2003-2011 era of Teen Titans. The 3 characters leading the poll are Ms Martian, Blue Beetle and Aqualad, none of whom were featured in the original YJ comic.
    That's because they are the next characters AFTER the YJ4 that ppl see on the team,because this is how you merge the comic and the show the best

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    That's because they are the next characters AFTER the YJ4 that ppl see on the team,because this is how you merge the comic and the show the best
    True, but my point was that they're all from the 03-11 era of TT, minus Bunker who is from New52.

This. With the YJ4 as the core in this thought experiment, the 90s comics version of YJ is already well represented. So the remaining membership can lean more towards the TV show, the pre-Flashpoint Teen Titans, or others. In my case, I leaned more toward “others”: neither Lorena nor Mia have ever been members of any version of Young Justice or the Teen Titans; but they were top picks for me.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    This. With the YJ4 as the core in this thought experiment, the 90s comics version of YJ is already well represented. So the remaining membership can lean more towards the TV show, the pre-Flashpoint Teen Titans, or others. In my case, I leaned more toward “others”: neither Lorena nor Mia have ever been members of any version of Young Justice or the Teen Titans; but they were top picks for me.
    Lorena was a member of the 03-11 Teen Titans. Same with Mia, though only for a short while.

BANNED

True, but my point was that they're all from the 03-11 era of TT, minus Bunker who is from New52.
    Geoff put them in there because he knew ppl loved them from the YJ series.

Yes they were popular then,but they are YJ Mainstays because of the actual YJ series not the TT series.

Y do ppl always call them the YJ4,if it was because of the TT series,ppl would call them the TT4

Was she? Huh. I didn't pay much attention to the latter part of the pre-Flashpoint Teen Titans, as the quality had eroded so much; so my choices there weren't based on them having previously been members.

I do vaguely recall an issue where Mia was being scouted; but I seem to recall her turning down the membership.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    Was she? Huh. I didn't pay much attention to the latter part of the pre-Flashpoint Teen Titans, as the quality had eroded so much; so my choices there weren't based on them having previously been members.

I do vaguely recall an issue where Mia was being scouted; but I seem to recall her turning down the membership.
    Mia was with the team for about a year and a half (19 issues). Lorena was with them for over 2 years (27 issues).

Geoff put them in there because he knew ppl loved them from the YJ series.

Yes they were popular then,but they are YJ Mainstays because of the actual YJ series not the TT series.

Y do ppl always call them the YJ4,if it was because of the TT series,ppl would call them the TT4
    I was talking about the character's outside of the YJ4. The ones leading the poll currently.