Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Just let me know when Psylocke bangs him. Xavier is young and in her ex's body. It will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    Just let me know when Psylocke bangs him. Xavier is young and in her ex's body. It will happen.
    I will go back to this books if it goes that route.

Ultimate Member

There'd be no reason for her to do that, besides she's shown and said more than once that she wants nothing to do with Fantomex and hasn't shown any romantic interest in Xavier that I can ever remember, besides this book has only like one arc left before it changes to something else it looks like so...

I would prefer X to find a new women if a romance must happen. But if Psylocke and X are going to be a thing I wouldn't be opposed to it.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    I would prefer X to find a new women if a romance must happen. But if Psylocke and X are going to be a thing I wouldn't be opposed to it.
    I'd actually like to see him and Mystique together.

As much as I didn't like how they handled his death (not him dying, just how they did it), it honestly seems unnecessary to bring him back. I don't understand what he's meant to do. He already stopped being the X-men's authority figure several years before his death. I'm honestly confused by the other people saying he'll help bring the X-men together (or something), because that makes it seem like all the other fully mature, veteran X-men can't handle it. Seriously, have you ever had a job? If a store full of employees is only held together because of one person, it's a flat-out bad store and the other employees suck. Why would I give a damn what happens to them, if they can't handle situations on their own?
    Last edited by darthblinx; 01-11-2018 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Grammer

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Ugh. I actually love this cast (mostly, though Xavier has replaced the one character I don't like here, quite literally), but if we're going to give everyone moments to shine can we do more than retreads? I'm mostly concerned about Bishop here. He's hardcore and rough and tough yes, but drastic has been done already, to the complete character assassination of him. He's not recovered from that, on page anyways, it's so weird because of all that happened during Messiah Complex/Second Coming/Cable and then he returned in Uncanny X-Force, yet it was like he got redeemed without actually doing anything redeeming, it was just going through the motions. I still need to see him work for it, but instead it looks like they may just drag him back down again. I should note Bishop is nowhere near my favorite X-Man but I hate to see him continued to be drug through the mud. Also please stop with the Rouge and Gambit thing if it's just round and round cat and mouse. Either give them the relationship they deserve(d) from the early 00's, or just stop with them. I thought them a great pairing when it worked, but sadly writers wanted it to be too much work to work for more than a short time. Especially if Rogue is not interested. You know what, if she's not interested, just have him pair up with Psylocke. I think that would actually be an interesting pairing.
    I agree with this. I PRAY the R&G mini will end it and both characters can move on. Rogue has been doing exceptionally well for the last year or so. Let that continue and l hope writers will do the same for Gambit. I want the Gambit that was from his last solo. That's how I like him.
    Hell toss Felicia Hardy at him and lets see how that goes lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I'm having Bendis flashbacks, from the marriage out of nowhere that was revealed during the testament arc.
    But now it would make a bit more of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by darthblinx View Post
    As much as I didn't like how they handled his death (not him dying, just how they did it), it honestly seems unnecessary to bring him back. I don't understand what he's meant to do. He already stopped being the X-men's authority figure several years before his death. I'm honestly confused by the other people saying he'll help bring the X-men together (or something), because that makes it seem like all the other fully mature, veteran X-men can't handle it. Seriously, have you ever had a job? If a store full of employees is only held together because of one person, it's a flat-out bad store and the other employees suck. Why would I give a damn what happens to them, if they can't handle situations on their own?
    Well honestly I would rather it bee Xavier than Kitty lol

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    The movies glamorized that relationship pretty well. But I sorta feel Mystique needs some serious alone time I think. A writer should come in and fix all of her psych issues so she be less of a crazy psycho killer. Then maybe I could hop a board that train as well.

Be kind of neat. Charles would be the "Step-Dad" to Rogue and Nightcrawler. Who I always felt had the closest father child bond with him. Along with Scott that is.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Ultimate Member

Last I knew there's nothing at all to suggest that it's even a possibility if you just pull a pairing out of the blue...

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Mate, this is not "I have a dream" Xavier, this is "I'm The Authority but as one person" Xavier.
    If it is even a full manifestation of Xavier. His dialogue is very suspect, his actions are overtly campaigning for allies and his speech has often remained in black bubbles. Notably Soule is sticking with X like the character is. It may be a corruption of Xavier, it may only be a vestige of him with a great deal of other personality influences. It may not be him at all. By no means is this a "hey let's have a party Xavier is back" situation.

I hope the Black Speech bubbles are just a sign that he is not in his original body. That he is possessing Fantomex cloned shell.

I also hope the Black Speech Bubbles become a staple for X. It's a unique and great branding identifier. When characters like Deadpool, Thing, and sometimes the even the Hulk uses them it sets them apart from everyone else.

I hope the Black Speech bubbles are just a sign that he is not in his original body. That he is possessing Fantomex cloned shell.

I also hope the Black Speech Bubbles become a staple for X. It's a unique and great branding identifier. When characters like Deadpool, Thing, and sometimes the even the Hulk uses them it sets them apart from everyone else.
    When Xavier entered Astral plane he had White Speech bubbles. Black Speech bubbles appeared when he started to play games with Farouk and changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    When Xavier entered Astral plane he had White Speech bubbles. Black Speech bubbles appeared when he started to play games with Farouk and changed.
    Yeah, I read it. Doesn't mean that it's not a good idea or a sign of him being evil. (probably is on some level) However, it would really cool if the speech bubbles are just a sign of X being in a body not his own when he got out of the astro-plane. Like a carry over and/or that his voice is a different tone due to the foreignness of hit.