Default Comicbookmovie reporting disney ending all it's disney XD cartoons!

Someone posted this on another forum so i'll post it here. Comicbookmovie reporting Disney is not happy with the XD cartoons and will kill the shows!

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spide...an-end-a157026

Spoiler TV has spotted a report from what they claim is a very reliable source which puts the future of Disney's Marvel animated TV shows in doubt. As of right now, there's Avengers Assemble, Guardians of the Galaxy and the newly launched Spider-Man. All three of those are aimed primarily at children but they all have their fair share of fans and have been pretty popular on Disney XD for the most part.

Well, as each of those go on hiatus, crews are reportedly being laid off and they've told the site that final work on the shows will be completed in the next few months. What they'll be replaced with is hard to say but Disney clearly isn't happy with the way they've been performing or have something new in mind. What form that could take is hard to say but a fresh start might not hurt at this stage.

Nothing is 100% confirmed and it's feasible that wires have been crossed but with Avengers: Infinity War right around the corner, Disney may have decided that their animated offerings need a makeover, especially as Marvel gains a larger foothold in their theme parks. What do you guys think of this report? As always, be sure to let us know your thoughts in the comments section down below.

BANNED

Why is marvel animation lagging in such an inferior manner to DC animation?

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

If I had to guess they are letting everything end so that when the Disney streaming service starts up they can have all their big name properties there. The more original content they can have from the get go the more likely they are to get people to subscribe. Honestly I would not be surprised if they just shut down Disney XD and the Disney channel all together when they are ready with their service to go live.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Someone posted this on another forum so i'll post it here. Comicbookmovie reporting Disney is not happy with the XD cartoons and will kill the shows!

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spide...an-end-a157026
    Le gasp! The conspiracy theories on Kanzenshuu were right; Disney is going to takeover the Dragon Ball franchise!

BANNED

The new Spider-Man show is pretty good

Yeah, an animation blog reported that production is shutting down and there's a lot of layoffs happening, as well as some ambiguity as to the future of Marvel Animation as a whole going forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    If I had to guess they are letting everything end so that when the Disney streaming service starts up they can have all their big name properties there. The more original content they can have from the get go the more likely they are to get people to subscribe. Honestly I would not be surprised if they just shut down Disney XD and the Disney channel all together when they are ready with their service to go live.
    I've seen it suggested that Disney might be moving their Marvel cartoons to their streaming service, which is a distinct possibility.

There's also probably some restructuring going on with the Fox deal going on, since that means they'll be more comfortable promoting the X-Men and FF in animation again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Yeah, I was starting to really get into it. Kind of bummed that it looks to be getting the Spectacular treatment (even if it'll probably still end up with more episodes then Spectacular did).

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    I see some potential in it, but it makes me cringe or gives me the feeling of emptiness more than it makes me something to look forward to. Overall; as forgettable as the new Ghostbusters movie.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage