Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ1107 View Post
    Sadly we aren't that lucky & must continue on listening to this idiot brigade.

Seriously at least 3 of these guys should buy that Spider-Gwen's a thing given their experience with Multiverse stuff (Cho, Cyclops, & Nova) but let's just ignore that for the sake of a crap joke on Miles.
    I think its less about believing in a multiverse and more of the "you have a girlfriend?"

I guess Waid really didn't read 'Sitting In A Tree'. First, Miles isn't dating Gwen and wouldn't lie about that, second, KAMALA WAS THERE. Can't wait till #19.

keep both of vision-girls around. Don't kill either of them.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

It makes even less sense for Cyclops to laugh...

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    It makes even less sense for Cyclops to laugh...
    it was a self-conscious laughter.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I think its less about believing in a multiverse and more of the "you have a girlfriend?"
    Yeah this joke is like one of those kids in school who lie about having a boyfriend/girlfriend somewhere far. Of course this joke immediately sucks now because Miles does have a girlfriend but you could say this was before then.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Yeah this joke is like one of those kids in school who lie about having a boyfriend/girlfriend somewhere far. Of course this joke immediately sucks now because Miles does have a girlfriend but you could say this was before then.
    Ya was going to mention that since Hulk brought up Canada, the usually Country used for the joke.

I don't think anyone can make this story worthwhile, no matter how good a writer he/she is. The two Viv story line is just plain dumb.

Also, no way Tyke laughs at that.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I don't think anyone can make this story worthwhile, no matter how good a writer he/she is. The two Viv story line is just plain dumb.

I don't know... I like the Champions, and this storyline is piquing my interest even more. I mean, just the two pages where the two Viv interact in this preview are full of potential, for both at that. I just hope that Marvel won't go for the easy road and make them fuse or something. A team up of the sisters, with Viv having the experience and Vivian the body to deal with threats could be great.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post

Cyclops didn't visit the Ultimate Universe with the rest of the O5 in All-New X-Men, as he was in space in a solo book at the time. So if this takes place before the current Cross Time Caper arc in Blue, his only experience of parallel worlds is arriving in the present from the past, which he just thinks is time travel. Miles is the only Champion who'd remember Secret Wars, so Scott won't have any experience from then either.

Shouldn't a debate about letting the new Viv join also include the original Viv? They haven't taken her feelings into account, they're just assuming what her opinion would be.

I really want this version of the Titans to succeed but I don't have too much faith.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    I really want this version of the Titans to succeed but I don't have too much faith.
    Was this intentional ?

I took that as a joke saying they're basically a copycat team. They're definitely at least counterparts.

And yet, the CHampions are leagues ahead the Titans (or the Teens) as they exist currently. Viv alone as more interest than the whole adult team...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    And yet, the CHampions are leagues ahead the Titans (or the Teens) as they exist currently. Viv alone as more interest than the whole adult team...
    Oh yeah what with her...................um........uhhhhhhh.......Wel l she's supposedly gay & that's all we really need right? (Gag me)
    Last edited by DJ1107; 01-12-2018 at 07:23 PM.