Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DJ1107 View Post
    Oh yeah what with her...................um........uhhhhhhh.......Wel l she's supposedly gay & that's all we really need right? (Gag me)

Both the adult and “teen” team are so good they have top writers are them and people put more effort in pretending they care

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Wasn't, Miles and Kamala supposed to be a thing in this series. Wilson and Wait both mentioned the idea.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Wasn't, Miles and Kamala supposed to be a thing in this series. Wilson and Wait both mentioned the idea.
    I think Waid wanted Nova and Ms. Marvel, Bendis wanted Spider-man and Ms. Marvel, no real idea what Wilson wanted though the annual she wrote the main part and Ms. Marvel said how she, Nova, and Spidey were all just friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I think Waid wanted Nova and Ms. Marvel, Bendis wanted Spider-man and Ms. Marvel, no real idea what Wilson wanted though the annual she wrote the main part and Ms. Marvel said how she, Nova, and Spidey were all just friends.
    And this is why it's difficult to pull off cross-book romances .

The problem is, four of the Champions have another book, so it's not the writer's choice, he only has full control over Viv and Sam. If Wilson didn't want Sam to be Kamala's boyfriend, then the romance wasn't going to happen. Kamala has mentioned loving both Sam and Scott in previous issues, but she clearly meant platonically, as friends.

Amazing Member

didn't sam have a gf in his bookOo

Quote Originally Posted by MrFrost View Post
    didn't sam have a gf in his bookOo
    He seemed to by the end of Loveness' run. I think he and Cho are the only other members of team who have had actual girlfriends (though Tyke's kissed some girls).