Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fantastic Member

Default Orion vs Mister Miracle

New 52 Orion vs New 52 Scott
    No BFR
    Who Wins between the 2 cousins?

BANNED

Mister Miracle without a new gods powers basically gets wrecked even with his stuff as Orions stats puts him far beyond antyjng MM can do to him. This is just superman vs batman in new gods guise. All MM can do is try to escape orion unless he has the AL equation or something.

Ultimate Member

Mister Miracle is a weird one.

He's a new god but he doesn't exude the other powers the other new gods have.

Why?

Because he gave up his new gods powers. He was in fact set to succeed High father as the leader of new gods but ultimately chose to not take on those powers, and that role and went back to earth, his "true home" (in his solo series in the 90s)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Because he gave up his new gods powers. He was in fact set to succeed High father as the leader of new gods but ultimately chose to not take on those powers, and that role and went back to earth, his "true home" (in his solo series in the 90s)
    Oh...I see.

Because it always struck me as weird that he has an extremely powerful dad but he came across as an ordinary person.

BANNED

I wonder if radion affects him or his being a human or wtever makes him immune to it. If so he could use it on orion a la batman using kryptonite on superman that is if radion weakness has carried over to the rebirth status quo.