Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Default Weapon X #13 Preview

How nice. Domino is still talking about robbing banks...But least that wasn't her only dialogue this time. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 01-12-2018 at 12:16 AM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Would this team not way more cool if Sabretooth and Logan were replaced by Vanisher, Elixer and Laura?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I don't care for Laura, so yeah. I'd rather she be stuck with Pak than Sabretooth & Domino, whom Hack hasn't done justice since he started writing them 16 chapters ago.

BANNED

Oh look, Domino wants to rob another bank.

EDIT: I hope her upcoming solo is just a string of bank robberies.
    Last edited by Vegan Daddy; 01-12-2018 at 12:15 AM.

Dom owes someone money. Like a LOT of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Meh. Domino still sucks.
    X-Men Forever

Good preview. Every scene Domino has makes me more excited for her pending solo series. Between that and her role in Deadpool 2, I think this could be a breakout year for Domino.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Would this team not way more cool if Sabretooth and Logan were replaced by Vanisher, Elixer and Laura?
    This guy has no voice for Yuriko at all, you think he'd handle Laura better?

I cant stand Pak's Domino. Her characterization is awful!
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Fantastic Member

this book should be so much better teh characetrs just come across as so so boring......and we really dont need old man logan in this book regardless hopefully we get a new creative team soon ive heard rumbling that may in the cards as well as a major cast shake up after the quick oml/sabertooth two issue story

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    this book should be so much better teh characetrs just come across as so so boring......and we really dont need old man logan in this book regardless hopefully we get a new creative team soon ive heard rumbling that may in the cards as well as a major cast shake up after the quick oml/sabertooth two issue story
    Well a new arc is starting at chapter 17.
    https://twitter.com/ycinar/status/951172082565636096

But I think Hack is still writing it. I guess this arc just gets Nuke on the team, since it was all of 3 chapters -with filler of OML clobbering Sabretooth -which shouldn't happen. But Pak sucks with characterization for these guys, so no shock there.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 01-12-2018 at 06:43 AM.

A shake up would be nice, but I vote no to Nuke on the team. Where did you hear that he was joining? He’s super lame.

My vote would be sub out OML for Cable, and maybe add Shatterstar too. So Cable, Domino, Warpath, Deathstrike, Sabretooth and Shattertar. That would be money IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    A shake up would be nice, but I vote no to Nuke on the team. Where did you hear that he was joining? He’s super lame.

My vote would be sub out OML for Cable, and maybe add Shatterstar too. So Cable, Domino, Warpath, Deathstrike, Sabretooth and Shattertar. That would be money IMO.
    I figured he was joining for more than a few chapters. Maybe he won't be around permanently. I'm indifferent either way. I am mainly still angry & bummed about the writing on Domino & Sabretooth.

I would like for Nuke to come in and be the loose canon that replaces Sabretooth, who's kicked off the team after his fight with OML. Then transferred back to Bunn in X-Men Blue. lol That'd be a Happy New Year.

I hear you. I’d rather see this title turned into X-men Black or X-Force with either Ed Brisson or Gerry Duggan writing it.

Duggan has been good. He fixed Deadpool after Daniel Way destroyed him. And I think he wrote a good Sabretooth for the 4 chapters he had him in 2016.

But I gotta say Brisson has been great. If not Bunn, give Sabretooth to him!!! Hell, he'd would probably write a MUCH better Domino than Hack too. Throw Hack back on Hulk where he belongs and get him off the X-Books.