Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    You tried to talk about Emma's failures first, so I highlighted some of Jean's where she broke down attempting feats Emma succeeded at. And when Emma succeeded, it was under more difficult circumstances.

I've already debunked your Emma losing to Jean claim. The Jeen instance was PIS. The Ghost Jean was a psychic ambush. Emma didn't even know Ghost Jean was there. Even unconscious, Ghost Jean and Jeen could barely hold Emma down and not for long either.

The other instances where Emma lost had to do with the Phoenix Force boosting Jean (Morrison run) or the PF running around pretending to be Jean (Dark Phoenix Saga).
    You are still missing the point. Claiming you debunked something by using other feats that have nothing to do with the actual scan isn't debunking. That's not how that works. Ambushing someone, knocking them out keeping them unconscious while still in ghost form is impressive. She guided her younger self to the Phoenix shard and stole it. You can't debunk that. The pages still exist and will always contradict any nonsense you try.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    Thank you closet Jean Grey fan. You finally admitted defeat. By your definition of feats mattering only and you finally gave in to this feat....what has Emma done to top it?
    It was after Jeen learned to channel external psychic energy that she went in under Emma for tutoring, right?

That said, I have seen Emma also channel external psychic energy (and she was able to harness it as a physical energy attack. She didn't have use TK as a medium to make it physical). Also, physically, Jean is more powerful than Emma. Emma's diamond form can't compete with Jean's TK. However, as a telepath, Emma is more powerful. This was a TK hit Jeen hit Galactus with, not a TP hit. Jean channels all of that power into her TK.

...and now I feel like I have to shower after being called a Jean fan. Yuck! :::vomits:::

Edit: On the physical plane, its Jean>>>Emma.
    On the mental plane, its Emma>>>Adult Jean>>>Brat Jean.
    Last edited by rutog98; 01-17-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Incredible Member

The word play of it all. LOL.

So your stance now is Jean is more powerful than Jean on the physical Realm, its things like the Astral realm that shes weak when it comes to Emma?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Reigns View Post
    You are still missing the point. Claiming you debunked something by using other feats that have nothing to do with the actual scan isn't debunking. That's not how that works. Ambushing someone, knocking them out keeping them unconscious while still in ghost form is impressive. She guided her younger self to the Phoenix shard and stole it. You can't debunk that. The pages still exist and will always contradict any nonsense you try.
    Again, Ghost Jean knocked Emma out with a sucker punch when Emma didn't even know she was there. Keeping Emma unconscious after you've knocked her out is not the same as beating an awake and alert Emma who is ready to bring the full brunt of her psychic skill and power to bear against you. She struggled with an unconscious Emma, meaning she was struggling with just a fraction of Emma's true power and skill.
    Last edited by rutog98; 01-17-2018 at 03:45 PM.

BANNED

The word play of it all. LOL.

So your stance now is Jean is more powerful than Jean on the physical Realm, its things like the Astral realm that shes weak when it comes to Emma?
    Jean is strong in both the physical realm and the astral realm, but Emma beats her in the Astral realm and Jean beats Emma in the physical realm.

BANNED

Again, Ghost Jean knocked Emma out with a sucker punch when Emma didn't even know she was there. Keeping Emma unconscious after you've knocked her out is not the same as beating an awake and alert Emma who is ready to bring the full brunt of her psychic skill and power to bear against you. She struggled with an unconscious Emma, meaning she was struggling with just a fraction of Emma's true power and skill.
    Please it was a psychic attack, not a physical one and if Emma were as strong as you described her subconscious would have kicked Jean out. Stop making excuses, Emma has strong mental defenses that were nothing for ghost Jean to breach and turn off.
    Last edited by Chaos Reigns; 01-17-2018 at 04:02 PM.

Incredible Member

Emma Frost herself, stated that Jean Grey "..goes beyond a regular telepath(...) she's judge and jury".

Emma Frost herself, stated that Jean Grey "..goes beyond a regular telepath(...) she's judge and jury".
    And thats that on that.

Also.. i've always wonder why emma couldnt use her diamond form in conjunction with her telepathy, y'know like channeling her psychic energy through her self increasing it
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    And thats that on that.

Also.. i've always wonder why emma couldnt use her diamond form in conjunction with her telepathy, y'know like channeling her psychic energy through her self increasing it
    She's just not that skilled.

Welp. Ya cant have it all i guess
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Yeah, this happened during the Revolution era, but it was still a great moment.

The best part of 2017 was Jeans ghost taking out a PHOENIX amped Emma Frost.

Emma possessing the power of he phoenix, couldn't stop a ghost from possessing her, keeping her unconscious and stealing the Phoenix from her.

its hilariously delicious.

reminds me of that time in 2005 when Emma amped by the Phoenix got Psi balsted and lnocked dpwn by Jean, and then hot the Phoenix ripped out of her.

can't wait for Jean and Emma to meet in Xmen red, andnwhile standing next to eachother someone will say something like, "Jean grey is the most powerful and skilled telepath ever born".

2018 is going to be a good year

BANNED

Please it was a psychic attack, not a physical one and if Emma were as strong as you described her subconscious would have kicked Jean out. Stop making excuses, Emma has strong mental defenses that were nothing for ghost Jean to breach and turn off.
    Please, I have seen Psylocke rip through Jean's mind and mindwipe her right afterwards. It was that time when Betsy told Jean that she was sleeping with Cyclops. Ghost Jean and Jeen are struggling with an unconscious Emma.

That's right, and that's because Jean is genetically fit to host the PF. There is nothing special about Jean without that. This is what Emma was getting at when she said that Jean was always an underwhelming basic telepath. She's saying that Jean is nothing compared to her without the PF.

Witness the FULL POWER and SKILL of an ANGRY JEAN GREY UNLEASHED! Heeyah!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/k2Ab9shTB1I...g_sdg4vQ=s1600
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/reS1-dr3zot...ZUyGG3ew=s1600
    Last edited by rutog98; 01-18-2018 at 01:33 AM.

BANNED

Please, I have seen Psylocke rip through Jean's mind and mindwipe her right afterwards. It was that time when Betsy told Jean that she was sleeping with Cyclops. Ghost Jean and Jeen are struggling with an unconscious Emma.

That's right, and that's because Jean is genetically fit to host the PF. There is nothing special about Jean without that. This is what Emma was getting at when she said that Jean was always an underwhelming basic telepath. She's saying that Jean is nothing compared to her without the PF.

Witness the FULL POWER and SKILL of an ANGRY JEAN GREY UNLEASHED! Heeyah!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/k2Ab9shTB1I...g_sdg4vQ=s1600
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/reS1-dr3zot...ZUyGG3ew=s1600
    They didn't struggle that much. They got what they wanted and beat Emma to do it. Does Emma have one story where she beat Jean? We both know the answer to that. It's nope.

I think this thread is a good example of why we have a Rumbles forum. If you want to continue this discussion do it over there.