Default Should Dr.Cyber be able to hack Watchtower?

One thing I always thought about due to her high tech and now A.I should she be able to do it or would it be too easy? I always thought since the JL tower would be difficult it would take a while.

Cyber needs a significant limitation if they keep her as an AI information string. I've thought about the amount of danger she presents as well.

Maybe her AI code is significantly weak, and can't live for long on the Internet without being housed in a dedicated off-line server, ie robot body!

BANNED

Doctor Cyber against the combined technical knowhow of the JLA? Which includes New Gods technology? Fat chance.

I mean, Watchtower security is supposed to keep the likes of Brainiac out, not russian hackers.

True. I honestly like the idea of her having both the A.I and her own body. So how powerful should her tech skills be?

Yeah I wasn’t addressing extraterrestrial or superhuman enhanced technology. I think a disembodied AI persona in the Internet is dangerous all on her own.

“How powerful” threads lead nowhere productive. Ami, could you clarify what you mean and what kind of information you’re looking for?

I'd love to see her used in a big way. She did describe herself as a digital goddess. She's basically a Black Mirror episode in character form. She should have limits, of course, but she could become an A-List villain if the right writer comes along and sees that in her.

Cyborg has had some major upgrades in Metal and in his own book. Basically in charge of the “cyberverse”. I don’t think Dr. Cyber could or should be able to beat Cyborg in a Watchtown he helped to fortify.

I could see her getting SOMETHING out of it, but a full hack? nah.

I mean how can Dr.Cyber be an A-List villain? Right now we have an A.I but how about a body? How powerful should her body be? I mean when she first was introduced what was her abilities

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Doctor Cyber against the combined technical knowhow of the JLA? Which includes New Gods technology? Fat chance.

I mean, Watchtower security is supposed to keep the likes of Brainiac out, not russian hackers.
    She's not a Russian hacker...?

Whether the AI version or the masked and armored technomancer old-school version, I think Doctor Cyber can show Cyborg, Batman, and the New Gods a thing or two.

She’s a Wonder villain after all...she should be that powerful and competent.