Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Both Ultron and Cap look perfect! The new Iron Man armor isn't quite as good, more of a minor improvement on Mark 42. Overall, this cover has gotten me even more excited about the movie (something I didn't think was possible until now)!
    Formerly Doctor Malekith.

Somebody hold me, I'm about to faint from how amazing that looks! Ultron is one of my favorite villains ever, and it seems that they'll be doing him justice in this film! Evans looks hot like he normally does too.

Now all I need is an official photo of Vision and Wanda (in costume)!

Is it May 1st yet?

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Somebody hold me, I'm about to faint from how amazing that looks! Ultron is one of my favorite villains ever, and it seems that they'll be doing him justice in this film! Evans looks hot like he normally does too.

Now all I need is an official photo of Vision and Wanda (in costume)!

Is it May 1st yet?
    Not Yet, But Maybe we will get something out of SDCC in just over Week from Now!

Looking Forward to Wanda and Ultron Throwing Down!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Somebody hold me, I'm about to faint from how amazing that looks!
    Yeah, sure! I'll hold a qualified sex therapist!

It was sealed the moment the original Avengers film came out; Whedon + "Carte Blanche" from Marvel = No Fail!!!

I knew he wouldn't dissapoint with Ultron and now i'm adamant about how awesome Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch will be.

And for the record, Whedon knew Shane Black would have pissed off the fans so he knows exactly what not to do and why not to do it.

Age of Ultron will decimate all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaman View Post
    Yeah, sure! I'll hold a qualified sex therapist!

It was sealed the moment the original Avengers film came out; Whedon + "Carte Blanche" from Marvel = No Fail!!!

I knew he wouldn't dissapoint with Ultron and now i'm adamant about how awesome Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch will be.

And for the record, Whedon knew Shane Black would have pissed off the fans so he knows exactly what not to do and why not to do it.

Age of Ultron will decimate all.
    The thing the makes me confident the he will do justice to both Quicksilver and Espcially Scarlet Witch is that he has expressed Great Fandom and Love for the both of them straight out of the early comic classics! It was even rumored Whedon wanted them for Avengers 1 but Marvel did not give the twins to him, yet. So really the Twins are characters Wheadon has a Fandom for and Wants to see do justice, that is my take!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Terminator rip-off!
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Terminator rip-off!
    unless Cameron wrote Terminator 15years before he made it you got it wrong. Ultron been around since the late 60s. Wow you really hate anything MCU related

You're right, CJ but even after all that, many fans had problems with how the twins looked in set pics. Now, after seeing the official look of Ultron, i think all doubts can be laid to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaman View Post
    You're right, CJ but even after all that, many fans had problems with how the twins looked in set pics. Now, after seeing the official look of Ultron, i think all doubts can be laid to rest.
    Yea of course Shaman, I was in the middle of those talks as well, many where concerned indeed. But indeed after this I believe too the Wheadon will do the looks of the Twins well, my theory was that was their Street Looks, in Marvel most heroes have more then 2 looks in a movie indeed.

Terminator rip-off!
    LOL! Terminator is a Days of Future Past Rip off. Big time!

Is there even time travel in this one?
    Last edited by Jorge; 07-16-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    My theory was that was their Street Looks, in Marvel most heroes have more then 2 looks in a movie indeed.
    Exactly! That was my theory as well

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post

Wow so you are saying Avengers is ripping off DoFP too!?

Time to boycott!
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post
    Wow, that looks really good. Too bad Hank Pym won't be creating it.
    I don't mind Hank Pym not creating Ultron as it will give the filmmakers room to explorer other neglected avenues of the character.

Wow so you are saying Avengers is ripping off DoFP too!?

Time to boycott!
    Huh? I don't even know if there is any time travel in this movie. And I don't care if it is a rip off as long as it is good.

But it cracks me up to hear someone say Marvel is ripping off Terminator. At best they were ripping themselves off. Cameron's story is extremely similar to Claremont's. Not that it's stopped me from loving Terminator. Heck, if I minded rip offs I would have stopped enjoying genre fiction when I was 8.

But I admire your resolve!

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post

She indiscriminately hates on anything MCU it seems like. Ultrons older and compelling in his own ways. Vision adds to it becoming the icing on the cake in Ultrons comic history IMO. Great villain and looks bad ass on that cover. Ultron is more then a robot he becomes a sentient lifeform with Convictions. His convictions just happen to be that Humans are horrible and need to be exterminated(For the most part). Tries to pass that onto an ultimate creation of his own, who questions those convictions and with the help of the Avengers develops convictions of his own. Mostly due to the fact that unlike Ultron, Vision has a Human Conscience. Ultron is also deceptive and creative in ways you don't see in terminator or any Robot based Sci-Fi for the most part. Don't know if he will be sentient in Avengers2 but I hope so. Ultron is a lot more complex then some computer program that's see humans as a threat to themselves. So the only way to protect them is to kill them or imprison them. If they go that route id be mad. I don't think they will though since the characters history is so deep and wheedon is pretty creative guy.