View Poll Results: Who's The Better Character?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batman

64 48.48%
  • Wolverine

68 51.52%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Pretty interesting the last I checked the poll Wolverine started at 0 while Batman was at 7 in the poll but it seems Wolvie is outpacing the Dark Knight now. He caught up. Interesting...

Extraordinary Member

I always found Wolverine easier to relate to.

I also liked him better when the healing factor didn't mean he apparently does not feel pain, and that all injury is irrelevant to him:
    that does overlook the fact that whenever he uses his claws, he's basically shoving six knives right though his skin and muscles.

Batman is a subtle, nuanced character with multiple facets to his personality.

Wolverine's whole shtick is that he kills people, and can never really be in danger because, even if he dies, his healing factor immediately restores him to life. Dull.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I always found Wolverine easier to relate to.
    Unlike Batman, Wolverine drinks and smokes too. Hahaha.

Astonishing Member

One thing about Wolverine that I like is that he’s not a tall handsome hunk like every other superhero. Dude’s a borderline midget...maybe that’s part of the reason he’s always so angry.

Quote Originally Posted by foxley View Post
    Batman is a subtle, nuanced character with multiple facets to his personality.

Wolverine's whole shtick is that he kills people, and can never really be in danger because, even if he dies, his healing factor immediately restores him to life. Dull.
    Oh, like Batman is ever in any real danger. He's the best at absolutely everything a person can be the best at, has already got plans for everything that can happen, and contains three wal-marts worth of supplies in his utility belt at all times.

BANNED

Batman is a subtle, nuanced character.
    Last edited by Vegan Daddy; 01-21-2018 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Oh, like Batman is ever in any real danger. He's the best at absolutely everything a person can be the best at, has already got plans for everything that can happen, and contains three wal-marts worth of supplies in his utility belt at all times.
    *Shrug*

At least Batman thinks his way out of problems. Wolverine's reaction is always the same: stab.

Plus I prefer my heroes to not be bloodthirsty murderers.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    That I will agree with. Batman just looks way more impressive than any uniform Wolverine has ever had.
    I'm pretty sure Wolverine should just never ever be in a uniform. Certainly not a spandex one.

*Shrug*

At least Batman thinks his way out of problems. Wolverine's reaction is always the same: stab.

There is a funny story to be shared with this: Last arc in the 2001 volume of Punisher 'Confederacy of Dunces', Wolverine of all people tells Spider-Man and Daredevil that Punisher is a murderer and needs to be stopped.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

*Shrug*

Read this and immediately thought of the several "rampages" the Jackman-version alone has been on in the X-Men films.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    There is a funny story to be shared with this: Last arc in the 2001 volume of Punisher 'Confederacy of Dunces', Wolverine of all people tells Spider-Man and Daredevil that Punisher is a murderer and needs to be stopped.
    Ah, hypocrisy. Or Irony.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

I prefer my heroes not be jerk to everyone, including the people that are supposed to be their friends.

At least Wolverine is capable of basic human emotion. How often do you see batman smile, laugh, or enjoy himself?

BANNED

Imagine all the people who'd still be alive if Joker was a Wolverine villain. If only Batman had the conviction to kill his enemies instead of allowing them to murder again and again.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I prefer my heroes not be jerk to everyone, including the people that are supposed to be their friends.

At least Wolverine is capable of basic human emotion. How often do you see batman smile, laugh, or enjoy himself?
    Wolverine isn't a jerk?