Fantastic Member

Default justice league. the animated series could it return is it possible.

i can't post the link because I'm posting on xbox one Microsoft Edge so i cant copy and paste anything but on an article on newsarama Kevin Konroy phil lemar and susan eisenberg all said its possible if warner bros thought there was enough of a demand for it and that they would love to do it Michael rosenbaum agreed.
    Last edited by Jovos2099; 01-15-2018 at 09:25 PM.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

JUSTICE LEAGUE Animated Cast Ready For Reunion - And They Have Some Ideas

An animated movie or short season could be cool. Just wonder with all the big season finales, character inclusions, and how the overall story progressed, what kind of story or event could warrant that kind of momentous return/reunion.

Those series and Young Justice are easily the best uses of the DC license to date. If comparable talent and vision could be collected that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Those series and Young Justice are easily the best uses of the DC license to date. If comparable talent and vision could be collected that would be awesome.
    I also really liked the DC Nation Shorts and Beware the Batman, I don't know why people disliked them.
    They were daring and innovative.
    But I agree that Young Justice was excellent, and is 'till this day the best animated thing DC has done (yes juste above Batman:The Animated serie).