Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default New 'Superior' series...

A new volume of Superior Spider-Man would line up with Spider-Verse in November. It seems pretty obvious, but the only other character I can think of is Iron Man (which could be quite interesting).
    Formerly Doctor Malekith.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpOck View Post
    Iron Man (which could be quite interesting).
    Since Superior Spider-Man is still coming out, I would guess Iron Man as well. I am just going to guess Iron Man for everything until it is announced.

I really hope they don't replace Tony. He seems to be big in AXIS, but when is that supposed to take place continuity wise.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I really hope they don't replace Tony. He seems to be big in AXIS, but when is that supposed to take place continuity wise.
    After Original Sin and before Avengers/New Avengers. We know that by next April someone is standing in with the Avengers in what looks like an Iron Man suit with a blue glow, which is what this teaser reminds me of.

BANNED

Since we've got a new black Captain America and a female blonde Thor, then we might get a hmmm probably either of the following:

- somebody not from Earth taking Iron Man's place
    - Black Panther would be awesome as the Superior Iron Man
    - Northstar or anybody from LGBT community

It's really hard to guess.

Captain Midnight (Project Black Sky) becomes Superior Iron Man? hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    After Original Sin and before Avengers/New Avengers. We know that by next April someone is standing in with the Avengers in what looks like an Iron Man suit with a blue glow, which is what this teaser reminds me of.
    Now you really have me worried lol.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    They really need to stop replacing characters
    We need better comics

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    They really need to stop replacing characters
    Why?

Spectacular Member

I've heard it would be Havok (a homo superior) as Iron Man. The colours would match, aswell as the cover of Time Runs Out, and fits the diverse trinity (female, coloured person, mutant) of minorities. somewhat. This.. is a difficult topic.

Anyway, I've also heard that it may be Arno Stark. w-would a cripple fit that trinity? I'm.. gonna go now.. but yeah. Havok.

It'll be Iron Man. Last member of the big 3 Avengers who hasn't been replaced.

BANNED

I'm actually good with the new Thor but not feeling good with the new Captain America.

Always a fan of body swap stories, so just because I didn't like it with Spider-Man doesn't mean the idea can't be well done, I just wonder who and who would get the swap this time around.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trevel8182 View Post
    Always a fan of body swap stories, so just because I didn't like it with Spider-Man doesn't mean the idea can't be well done, I just wonder who and who would get the swap this time around.
    Just put two and two together, Arno is body swapping with Tony! (P.S. I have not read an issue of Iron Man since the original Armor Wars so I have no idea what I am talking about)

Amazing Member

It's probably Iron Man. Rumour has it that his brother, Arno Stark, will be taking over the Iron Man identity and the figure on the Avengers cover looks to be wearing an upgraded version of Arno's life support suit.