Default Green Lanterns/Justice League (Rebrth) reading order?

I recently started reading the Rebirth Justice League series. Since Green Lanterns is the only other DC series I follow, I was interested in seeing how the two series fit together in chronological order, but there seems to be little information on that and not many clues in the series themselves. Has anything been established regarding the order?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

The Rebirth Justice League series by Hitch mostly did its own thing, generally ignoring other titles and other title generally ignoring it. It was also an almost universally panned run because of the sheer blandness of the writing. I would recommend just skipping it, and as someone else who favorite character on that team is Jessica, it really isn't worth reading for her.

The current title by Priest is far more popular, though so far equally disconnected from other events, but Jessica is the one character there he really doesn't get at all and that was really off-putting for me. Plus I found it almost as boring as Hitch's stuff.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

My preferred reading order is to skip Bryan Hitch's Justice League completely and jump right to Christopher Priest's run, who's been doing a great job with both Simon & Jessica.

So, just read Sam Humphries Green Lanterns TPB, then you're up to date.

Okay, so JL Rebirth is not very popular and most people say skip it.

Not really what I was asking, though, now was it?
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post

Not really what I was asking, though, now was it?
    I also mentioned in my post that Justice League pretty much ignored everything else and vice versa, and so there's no chronology to worry about.

Still trying to find some kind of reading order, though.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)