Thread: Dai Shi vs Garo

Default Dai Shi vs Garo

The Black Lion and Beast General of the Jungle Fury rangers takes on the Golden Makai Knight, the legendary Garo.
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

I'm assuming the Garo we're going with is Kouga from the original series?

Been a while since I've seen Garo and Gekiranger, so my memory might be fuzzy, but I don't recall too many feats from Rio that'd be able to top things like the skyscraper fight between Garo and Zero. Still, Rio does have a mech and isn't limited to a time limit like Kouga is, so it could go either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    I'm assuming the Garo we're going with is Kouga from the original series?

Been a while since I've seen Garo and Gekiranger, so my memory might be fuzzy, but I don't recall too many feats from Rio that'd be able to top things like the skyscraper fight between Garo and Zero. Still, Rio does have a mech and isn't limited to a time limit like Kouga is, so it could go either way.
    As badass as Rio is, he referred to Dai Shi, so I'm assuming this is Jungle Fury, not Gekiranger.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    As badass as Rio is, he referred to Dai Shi, so I'm assuming this is Jungle Fury, not Gekiranger.
    Understood. I forget that the PR counterpart can often have additional scenes.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Hmm, considering that Dai Shi for most of the series is possessing a human body and Garo primarily fights entities known for possessing and corrupting humans, this would definitely be an interesting fight.
    The spider is always on the hunt.