Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Congratulations to the Whovian who delivered a busy cover explaining the biggest story DC had published to that date. Seriously, I remember 1985. that series was big and kept us on the edges of our seats It was a lot, even for 12 issues of George Perez art.

As to what I've learned this week, the captain needs to focus less on himself and his own magnanimous (in his own mind, anyway) accomplishments and learn to enjoy the fruits of others' labors. We see a wide variety of work and creations in this thread and they are here to be enjoyed. It sounds like a cliche, but it really is a pleasure merely to compete in this contest every week. Not that winning doesn't suck. Maybe next time I shall think about others.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    If it's any consolation, I ranked that Quitely cover 2nd in my choices behind CJStriker's
    Cheers IM

Congrats, Whovian!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'