Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Are Teresa's wings more Falcon or more Vulture. Vulture's give him enhanced strength.
    They don't grant any powers other than flight, so they're more like Sam's than Vulture's.

This thread is basically moot now. Teresa is back in limbo now that Spectacular Spider-Man has ended, and Joaquin joined the Champions but is still called Falcon, with no apparent plans to change that.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Joaquin's design is so heavily based on the original Falcon costume that I actually don't want his name to change. I like the tribute. And Teresa's a secret agent spy type, so I'd actually prefer if she not get a codename or fancy costume.

Am I a hater?!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Joaquin's design is so heavily based on the original Falcon costume that I actually don't want his name to change. I like the tribute. And Teresa's a secret agent spy type, so I'd actually prefer if she not get a codename or fancy costume.

Am I a hater?!
    Black Widow, Mockingbird, Spider Woman...all spies with codenames and fancy costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Black Widow, Mockingbird, Spider Woman...all spies with codenames and fancy costumes.
    yes and she does not have a name or a fancy costume and is a shield agent when those others are shield agents second and freelance superheroes and avengers first

what should clay quartermain's codename be
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

just don't kill them off. Uh, Teresa's not really a Parker is she?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    yes and she does not have a name or a fancy costume and is a shield agent when those others are shield agents second and freelance superheroes and avengers first

what should clay quartermain's codename be
    Considering she technically committed treason....her employment status is in doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    just don't kill them off. Uh, Teresa's not really a Parker is she?
    Apparently she is. Their trip thru time and a visit to their parents safe house appears to have confirmed it.

SHIELD is toast anyway. Teresa definitely lost her job. In fact, she's currently in jail for stealing government files.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Joaquin - The Bird

Teresa - Miss Flight

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    SHIELD is toast anyway. Teresa definitely lost her job. In fact, she's currently in jail for stealing government files.
    power and responsibility being watchwords of the family it may well be so but we don't actually see her surrendering herself to authorities so she may have changed her mind or used it as a excuse to avoid any further complications thus facilitating her going underground.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Joaquin Torres - Eyas

Teresa Parker - Cardinal or Sunbird
    Sunbird may be out as it is used by a Marvel Future Fight Character who has been recently introduced and if history repeats may migrate over to the comics
    Truth is the best policy

Cardinal's out too - used by a character in Powers of X (the red guy who looks like Nightcrawler).

Teresa is at least out of limbo, since ASM is now using her, but she's still without a codename.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-12-2020 at 11:40 AM.

Hawk and Dove
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Cardinal's out too - used by a character in Powers of X (the red guy who looks like Nightcrawler).

Teresa is at least out of limbo, since ASM is now using her, but she's still without a codename.
    That is one of the things that struck me about Teresa in SSM...she is on the run, and running around with Spidey and Torch....and when she gets her wings does not put on a mask or use a codename.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Hawk and Dove
    Teresa's definitely the Hawk in that pairing.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Osprey, or Gavilan for Joaquin.