Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I JUST put it together that Julian asks if they're in hell because of Wolf Cub, and that Sooraya is crying beside him. My heart.
    Ow, those feels are painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    It really does. It actually makes me wonder about the veracity of the appearances of these dead characters, like if they were legit or not.

There's also that we see Feral earlier actually talking even though her head is basically falling off.
    Who knows. It's enough to toy with the X-Men's emotions about whether or not Jean might be alive again. Surrounding them by a "living" graveyard of people is straight up cruel.

If Phoenix is the one responsible for this world, it bringing Jean back is going to be bittersweet to the extreme.

Julian's gunna go SSJ when he see's Tag's body on Fire
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMan View Post
    I'm annoyed at Kitty saying whatever the Phoenix wants, it's probably bad for everybody. She was teammates with a Phoenix host, and if it weren't for Phoenix, she probably never would have been an X-man. Shame on the other X-men for letting her run this. Especially Storm.
    I feel like you are confusing things here because it sounds like you think the Host and the Phoenix act in a way that benefits each other when the case could be made that the Phoenix will do whatever it wants because it is an immortal cosmic entity as old as the Universe itself compared to a mere mortal chosen by it to wield its powers in accordance to its will. I mean when does it truly do something that benefits the host wants or needs? I mean in New X-men did it save Jean and Logan because it cared about them or because it couldn't afford to lose Jean yet? And in AvX, it didn't come to Earth because it loves mutants but to fix the X-gene and that was it. And usually when it comes there is some destruction involved either by itself or the host, so Kitty isn't wrong to be worried it may do something bad to the world.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I hope that Jean becomes the Face of the Xmen. Kitty NEVER fits in that role. She doesn't have the likability or the PR presence, nor the experience to run a damn school.
    Based on that relaunch image that Cheung is drawing, and the fact that this mini exists, I think it's basically confirmed that they're pushing Jean as the face of the X-Men - particularly since Logan, even though he's back, isn't involved with them at the moment.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey