View Poll Results: Which Image comic was your favourite this week?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Angelic #5

0 0%
  • Copperhead #18

1 6.67%
  • Dark Fang #3

0 0%
  • Days of Hate #1 (of 12) [series premiere]

1 6.67%
  • Evolution #3

0 0%
  • The Family Trade #4

1 6.67%
  • The Further Adventures of Nick Wilson #1 (of 5) [series premiere]

1 6.67%
  • Ice Cream Man #1 [series premiere]

1 6.67%
  • Kill or be Killed #15

7 46.67%
  • Mage: The Hero Denied #5 (of 15)

2 13.33%
  • Rumble #2

1 6.67%

Default Weekly Image poll #3 - Meet Nick Wilson, the Ice Cream Man

Welcome back to the third poll of the year guys & gals! Bit on the late side, I got sidetrack this week.

Last time around the poll ended in a 3-way tie; good work everyone haha. Congratulations are in order to Slots #4, Witchblade #2, and forum-favourite Stray Bullets: Sunshine & Roses also cops an early win.

This week we get the end of Copperhead's current storyline, as well as the start of a new story arc in Kill or be Killed.
    Nothing else? Nope. Well, unless you count the 3 new debut series all launching this week!

1. Days of Hate is the new Ales Kot title, scheduled to run for 12 issues, and is set in 2022's America. Spoiler alert: it doesn't go well.
    2. Returning from Eisner wins of old, we get The Further Adventures of Nick Wilson. This is about someone who used to have superpowers and built an identity around being a capable person. With the powers now long gone, Nick Wilson is left as a burned out couch potato, with old grudges & dangers still lurking in the background.
    3. The artist of the Great Pacific returns to Image for Ice Cream Man, a series that promises a "sundae of sorrow, horror & existential dread". Looks like these will mostly be vignettes and one-shot style stories, connected vaguely through the Ice Cream Man figure. I'm thinking Twilight Zone?

299282.jpg 299284.jpg 299286.jpg

Amazing Member

I have a few of these titles on my pull list, but none of them are monthlies that I am excited for.
    Picking up Dark Fang, Evolution, Nick Wilson, and Rumble. I'll end up getting Copperhead when it comes out in the trade. I didn't have Ice Cream Man on my list, but after reading a recent review I think its one I am going to grab after all. Even though I am getting a lot of these titles this week, it still seems like a slow week.

Been a while since I've had an Image book on the stands... Kill or Be Killed #15 for me.

I voted Days of Hate. Zezelj just crushed the art on this.

Sadly, while I love Rubin, Rumble did nothing for me.

KobK was good, but DoH was more interesting this week.

Kill or Be Killed #15 by default for me
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

I picked up Mage, Days of Hate, and Kill or Be Killed.
    So far have read only Kill or Be Killed, but it was good enough to vote for--
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Kill or be killed. A new book for my pull-list. The 3rd tpb was out the same day and includes issue 14 so it helped me to decide myself.

If course I have to read also the two first tpb : I've bought them months ago... but never opened them!

So it's a vote without reading this week. I trust your tastes!
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Voted for Rumble again, still a good series, still think the relaunch is kinda pointless.