Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Red face Eternal Claws Jean/Logan Love!

THE couple never given a full chance. Hated by some and loved by others, you all knew it had to happen. I've been a fan of this pairing since my first X-issue, same length of time that I've loved Psylocke as well, but honestly that had partially to do with the outfit. Jean has the fire inside of her that she rarely lets out, and I'm not talking about the Phoenix and Logan is the opposite, their both very fiery and let their emotions guide them, they're a very striking couple and I know that there'll be plenty of people that don't like them together, but I do and I believe that I'm not alone.

BANNED

I didn't want to be the one to make this, but I am glad it exists!

BANNED

At this point, Adult Jean and Logan are far more appealing than Jean and Scott at any age.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    At this point Adult Jean and Logan are far more appealing than Jean and Scott at any age.
    Certainly more appealing than Scott/Child Jean, right?

BANNED

Let's see how long this thread lasts. Personally I don't mind the pairing at all happening. I wish it does/did just to see Internet go on a full meltdown.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Egg View Post
    Certainly more appealing than Scott/Child Jean, right?
    Right! The very thought of a "hands" on relationship between them gives me the creeps.

BANNED

Somebody post that Max Wittert!

Ultimate Member

There was another fanart piece that was more cheesecake between the two but it was still a good pic imho...heh.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    There was another fanart piece that was more cheesecake between the two but it was still a good pic imho...heh.
    I have it and I've posted it before back in our former lives (lol), but cheesecake isn't really my thing.

This one is better and Lenil Yu is a based god.

BANNED

I love them)

I'm not a fan of Jean/Wolverine. I think this pairing is a big reason why the X-men movies were terrible. I also think that in the context of 616, it brings out the worst in both characters. It makes Jean Grey out to be an overly hormonal skank and it makes Wolverine out to be too Edward Cullen-like. And I think a big problem with that has to do with the circumstances. Chris Claremont has gone on record as saying he wanted Jean with Wolverine because he didn't like what was done with Cyclops. And I think that's a terrible reason to put these two characters together. It isn't because of their chemistry, their common traits, or their compatibility. It's all just because he doesn't like what happened to Cyclops. But I digress.

I do believe that any couple can be made to work if done right. And Jean and Wolverine as NEVER been done right. It has only ever seemed to make each character worse. But that didn't stop me from hooking them up for a while in my fanfiction series, X-men Supreme. I even had a piece of artwork commissioned the commemorate the moment.

Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I'm not a fan of Jean/Wolverine. I think this pairing is a big reason why the X-men movies were terrible.
    You just hate these movies)

Everybody knows
    Last edited by Logan; 05-02-2014 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    You just hate these movies)

Everybody knows
    Believe me, I have many reasons for hating the movies. But I would rather not get off-topic. I think the movies demonstrated why Jean/Logan can be very destructive for both characters. This was also shown in X-men Forever as well, a series that was so poorly received that it got canceled early. Maybe if Marvel reboots its continuity one day New 52 style, they could make it work the way DC has done with Superman and Wonder Woman. But in the current scheme of things, I think these characters don't have anything beyond purely superficial attraction.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

affable sidekick material ScruffyLovin's Avatar

I used to be a huge fan of the pairing, but I'm not anymore. I didn't visit this thread to hate, though, so I'm not gonna do that. Honestly, I don't mind the pairing if it's done correctly (which usually ONLY happens in fanfiction). I just don't like when Logan's written as always pining after Jean, especially to rile Cyke up, or Jean is written as a Twilight character who can't choose who she wants and flips back and forth as it suits her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ScruffyLovin View Post
    Jean is written as a Twilight character who can't choose who she wants and flips back and forth as it suits her.
    This has like...never been a thing.

Despite their carnal wishes and occasional groping and kissing, Jean always stressed that she belonged to Scott, except for that bit in Morrison's run when she realized it was over with Scott and so went to receive comfort from Logan...who then denied her because she was in a weak moment and it wouldn't have been right.

There was never a situation of Jean going "I just can't choose!"