Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I'm really excited for this one shot and the mini. I'm especially looking forward to the horror themed issue. I'm digging the Kubert variant, very easy, the Mcniven cover is kinda cramped looking but his face looks good.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Only a one shot? Huh, wonder where he will end up. *crosses finger it's not in any book with Jean*
    Hopefully he will be in a title with Mariko.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    This's why we can't have nice things, huh?
    What do you mean?

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Only a one shot? Huh, wonder where he will end up. *crosses finger it's not in any book with Jean*
    Its actually 5 one shots
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    So a backup page in several unconnected titles, a main spot in the 2018 event, plus this one shot that will inevitably lead to a new ongoing series that will "shake up the status quote".

Fantastic.
    Feel free to buy whatever you want but don’t be shocked when everyone else does too.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    So a backup page in several unconnected titles, a main spot in the 2018 event, plus this one shot that will inevitably lead to a new ongoing series that will "shake up the status quote".

Fantastic.
    Its actually 5 one shots total.
    X-Men Forever

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    They should kill a Wolverine derivative in each one-shot.
    Christ yes! For the love of god get rid of the clone, the sister of clone, the son, the AU son, the Hulk hybrid, and the geezer. If you want Logan's return to matter get rid of all the other characters that get by clutching onto his coat tails. The most similar character to Logan I'm prepared to deal with is Creed. Thats it.
    Last edited by PlotDevice; 01-19-2018 at 10:20 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

please dont let storm be in this book. don't need to read more stories about her needing a man, especially wolverine, showing her how to use her powers.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    They should kill a Wolverine derivative in each one-shot.
    yes please start with oml followed by x23.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    please dont let storm be in this book. don't need to read more stories about her needing a man, especially wolverine, showing her how to use her powers.
    Because Logan so frequently gave her instruction on weather manipulation and flight in the past. I'd settle on them re-teaching each other about the bonds between friends, teammates, and recently resurrected lovers.

Quote Originally Posted by PlotDevice View Post
    Because Logan so frequently gave her instruction on weather manipulation and flight in the past. I'd settle on them re-teaching each other about the bonds between friends, teammates, and recently resurrected lovers.
    well oml recently have her instruction on how to use her powers in gold issue 20. and as long as there are just friends I'm good with whatever re-teachings they have.

Sweet. I'll be subbing to that.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelg View Post
    What do you mean?
    I happen to like the All-New Wolverine series as is right now, and, given that it features my most favorite X-Men character of all as the lead, I don't want to see it go away just so that the original Wolverine can be the only Wolverine with their own series. I want them to coexist.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

whoa! looks like they are trying to create 'wolvie mania' but I see no harm in it as long as other wolverine derivatives do not feature prominently in the issues. after all there must be a reason why wolverine has kept to the shadows and hasn't contacted any of them. Though you won't think so if you have read his apearance in cap where he was actually waiting to meet him.

Wow. Good news. I am really, really excited for this!