View Poll Results: Would you accept an Inhuman joining the X-Men?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 19.51%
  • No

40 48.78%
  • Depends on the Inhuman.

26 31.71%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default Would you accept an Inhuman joining the X-Men?

OK, so before you tie me up and burn me at a stake, let me try and explain. I have just finished reading Gerry Duggan's run on Uncanny Avengers. Great book, best of the 'Avengers' titles in my opinion. Anyway, there is a character called Synapse, the 'token' Inhuman of the team. During the book she bonds with Cable, and at the end he stats that Xavier would have loved to help her understand her powers, and she would have been one of his best students. That got me thinking, would X-Fans be accepting of an Inhuman joining the X-Men?

Personally speaking, I rather like the idea. I would not want the X-Men to no longer be mutant related, but this could be a good way in-universe to heal the schism between the two factions. They do share many similarities (No Marvel, that does not mean you can replace one with the other) and it would be an interesting way to see new Nuhuman characters who do not follow the ways of the Royal Family. Besides, haven't aliens joined the X-Men before anyway? Having the X-Men and Inhumans actually be allies would have been a much better way to push the forward in the MU, rather then starting a sickening race war between the two.

The only problem I see is that some X-fans... really hate the Inhumans, so may see this less as an interesting story technique and more an insult...

No. But not because I hate Inhumans in general or Synapse. I just don't think there should be any non-mutant on the X-Men.

Astonishing Member

There are so many X-Men that are already wallpaper or barely featured. Any non X-Men taking their chance to get a storyline in an X-Men book I am not here for that.

BANNED

Depends on the inhuman.

Moon girl can. I can't think of anyone else.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Yes, because the x-men Should be about inclussion, tolerance, diversity and forgiveness.

Mighty Member

Maybe... Luna, would be interesting. I would love for Nicole and Claudette St. Croix, along with Karma's siblings to get some love. Throw in Luna and they can be a tween x squad . Maybe add another guthrie like Lewis.. I cant remember if he manifested powers yet.

I would not mind Crystal being on a team with Polaris and Quicksilver either.. I would love X Factor 4.0. Polaris, Quicksilver, Crystal, Karma, Hellion, Prodigy, and Warpath would make an interesting squad.

Are the Inhuman's going to be a major part of the politics of the super...the Human and Human Offshoot community?

Is it akin to to minority groups forming an alliance against a larger group?

What does this Inhuman bring to the table?

Is is a Nuhuman or an Atilan? Would they be a royal or not?

BANNED

No, there are too many neglected mutant characters who need development. Don't waste panel time on an Inhuman.

Which one?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    No. But not because I hate Inhumans in general or Synapse. I just don't think there should be any non-mutant on the X-Men.
    What he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    No, there are too many neglected mutant characters who need development. Don't waste panel time on an Inhuman.
    This.
    10char
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Yes, because the x-men Should be about inclussion, tolerance, diversity and forgiveness.
    THIS.

But no Medussa or any royal. The X men are the house of Queens and Kings who deserve the title not own.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I originally was going to post "agreed, at least the way things stand right now."

Then I saw...

And that's where I stand. That's what the X-Men is all about.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

BANNED

Inhumans stand for class and royal privilege, slavery, genocide, social Darwinism and eugenics. It'd be like acting tolerant with nazis

No inhumans in the X men, maybe inhumans working with mutants in side books like teen cyke and ms marvel in champions or uncanny avengers, but overall inhumans caused the mutant holocaust 2.0 and enjoyed every second of it.

Never forget Cyclops died for their push, so did jamie and alchemy, Emma became a villain due to shitty writing and trying to portray em as good guys, Storm became a useless leader so nobody could stop a cloud that she'd wiped in a blink of an eye and X books were on a comatose status quo for a long time because marvel wanted to push the inhumans and crush the X men. If anything having an inhuman in a X book means an insta drop for me and telling everyone at all LCS and digital distribution channels to not buy that book at all

NEVER FORGET
    I'd happily have this image reversed
    Last edited by wano; 01-20-2018 at 07:16 PM.

BANNED

No, never! That would be an insult, specially to Scott, Jamie and Alchemy.
    Neither Inhumans, nor Wanda, nor Captain America. Never!