View Poll Results: Would you accept an Inhuman joining the X-Men?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 19.51%
  • No

40 48.78%
  • Depends on the Inhuman.

26 31.71%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Book Junkie View Post
    I originally was going to post "agreed, at least the way things stand right now."

Then I saw...

And that's where I stand. That's what the X-Men is all about.
    I feel like that's a nice sentiment but it doesn't work quite well in practice. Are the X-Men just gonna let any kid join the school and take the spot of a mutant on one of the only safe places they have to live and study? If they just let any human become an X-Men, what makes the X-Men any different from, IDK, the Avengers? They already have mutants on that and the X-Men already fight for humans too like other teams even if mutants are usually the focus.

They shouldn't, for MANY reasons. But I'd love if Synapse was retconned to be a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Yes, because the x-men Should be about inclussion, tolerance, diversity and forgiveness.
    Even though this is halfassedly correct, I think you're comically missing the point of the mutant metaphor.

BANNED

Reminder that Inhumans stand for class and royal privilege, slavery, actual genocide with toxic gas, social Darwinism and eugenics. People like them deserve no inclusion, acceptance or forgiveness

X Gon' Give It to Ya Dum Dum Dugan's Avatar

Not the ones like Synapse, Kamala, Moon Girl, Luna, or Lockjaw.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Reminder that Inhumans stand for class and royal privilege, slavery, actual genocide with toxic gas, social Darwinism and eugenics. People like them deserve no inclusion, acceptance or forgiveness
    Synapse isn't one of those though. She's a nuhuman that never lived in Attilan AFAIK, and she actually stood up against Medusa about destroying the mist.

BANNED

Inhumans stand for class and royal privilege, slavery, genocide, social Darwinism and eugenics. It'd be like acting tolerant with nazis

No inhumans in the X men, maybe inhumans working with mutants in side books like teen cyke and ms marvel in champions or uncanny avengers, but overall inhumans caused the mutant holocaust 2.0 and enjoyed every second of it.

Never forget Cyclops died for their push, so did jamie and alchemy, Emma became a villain due to shitty writing and trying to portray em as good guys, Storm became a useless leader so nobody could stop a cloud that she'd wiped in a blink of an eye and X books were on a comatose status quo for a long time because marvel wanted to push the inhumans and crush the X men. If anything having an inhuman in a X book means an insta drop for me and telling everyone at all LCS and digital distribution channels to not buy that book at all

NEVER FORGET
    I'd happily have this image reversed

Yes, and with each cancellation of Inhumans titles, I will crack open a bottle of bubbly.
    Last edited by CuteClops; 01-20-2018 at 07:34 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dum Dum Dugan View Post
    Not the ones like Synapse, Kamala, Moon Girl, Luna, or Lockjaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Synapse isn't one of those though. She's a nuhuman that never lived in Attilan AFAIK, and she actually stood up against Medusa about destroying the mist.
    They can say the did everything possible but the mutant holocaust was happening right under their noses and they did nothing to stop it until many many mutants corpses were piled up, same for many other superteams that could've helped but were fine with mutants dying or humans that were happily celebrating cyclops death and praising the inhumans for killing the mutants. Inhumans are scumbags and so are the humans that turned a blind eye to mutants dying of M pox

I think thats one of the reasons I liked her. One of the (many) things I disliked about the Inhumans push is just how many 'Nuhumans' seemed to join up with Royal Family with no hesitation or questioning of there ways. It seemed really odd, especially given how young many of the Nuhumans where and how, politically speaking, I could see many of them being against a monarchy system like that. So it was nice to see an Inhuman actually stand up against them.
    Last edited by Valamist; 01-20-2018 at 07:41 PM.

I feel like that's a nice sentiment but it doesn't work quite well in practice. Are the X-Men just gonna let any kid join the school and take the spot of a mutant on one of the only safe places they have to live and study? If they just let any human become an X-Men, what makes the X-Men any different from, IDK, the Avengers? They already have mutants on that and the X-Men already fight for humans too like other teams even if mutants are usually the focus.
    There have been non-mutants who've joined the team before, though.

They could do something similar to what happened with Magik in Secret Warriors and have one of the Inhumans join to help them out with a common threat or something.

They can say the did everything possible but the mutant holocaust was happening right under their noses and they did nothing to stop it until many many mutants corpses were piled up, same for many other superteams that could've helped but were fine with mutants dying or humans that were happily celebrating cyclops death and praising the inhumans for killing the mutants. Inhumans are scumbags and so are the humans that turned a blind eye to mutants dying of M pox
    Did you read the story in Extraordinary X-Men Annual #1? Forge and Luna were working together on a cure to reverse terrigenesis, and she ended up saving his life when the cloud came.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

can they NuHumans enroll in X school and work the way on to X teams sure. (they should not be forced into Inhuman culture and Xmen or Morlocks should be safe place to live and learn for all types of weirdos.

but let the Inhumans clean up they lines they have for now

No. Begone wannabe.

BANNED

Inhumans in the X-Men team is the same as the Red Skull in a team with Magneto, Ben Grimm, Kitty Pryde, Wanda and Pietro.

Sure. I could see it. But I'd like to see it as an "X-Men Unity Squad" sorta deal like the Avengers had with mutants. Basically healing the rift between Inhumans and mutants in a more formal way. It's not like it would really change any of the stories except for the occasional kree showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    No. Begone wannabe.
    Begon where? Am I going to be sucked up by a portal into Limbo or som-