Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Tokusatsu

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Hakaider FTW!
    It's been said by some that George Lucas might have gotten a part of his design concept for Darth Vader from Hakaida, who first appeared in 1973. Well...what do you think?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    Now with Kaito Sentai Lupinranger Vs. Keisatsu Sentai Patranger is about to start 2 weeks in february

what are your thoughts Toei doing another experiment show Gokaiger transforming into past Super Sentai a la Decade, Gobuster a type suit that's not spandex and referencing Power Rangers(e.g. It's Morphing Time, Megazord, etc.), Kyouryuger were there's no yellow ranger and a 6th ranger debuting early, ToQger the main 5 rangers transfering their respective colors, Nininnger a mixed combination of mecha based on past seasons, Zyuohger were the Red Ranger having 3 forms, the other 4 rangers being an anthromorphic race a 6th ranger that debuted brainwashed a la green with evil, Kyuranger that don't star ranger team of 3 or 5 but 9 core rangers later 3 join later
    Don't know if this is coincidence or not, but seeing Kaito Sentai Lupinranger Vs. Keisatsu Sentai Patranger, reminded me the chief script writer for Lupin the Third Part 4, was also the chief script writer for Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.

My first time watching toku was in 2006 when i was 8 years old watching clips & episodes of Abaranger, Dekaranger, Magiranger, Boukenger, Gekiranger, Go-Ongera & Shinkenger while kamen rider i've watch AMV clips of Ryuki, Faiz and Blade, Kabuto, Den-O and Kiva were my shows i grown up the most

I been interest watching Ryukendo, Choseishin Series, GARO, non-japanese toku like Armor Hero, Satria Garuda Bima, France Five, Legend Hero, etc.

Then i started watching Ultraman Mebius which gave me my interest in Kaiju genre since i watched Millenium Era Godzilla (watching Gojira killing the CGI abomination of a iguana of 1998 satisfied me a lot)
    then Started watchin Ultraseven, Leo, Nexus, Max Ginga and Ginga S, X, Orb and finally Geed

DX Hazard Trigger Promo

Himuro Gentoku AKA Night Rogue will get his 3 part episode origin spin-off
    Last edited by DragonKent17; 01-24-2018 at 03:20 PM.

Anybody excited about the Final episode of Kyuranger

Kamen Rider Rogue and new Kaisers "Remocon Brother & Engine Brother" they fuse into Hell Bros.
    Kamen Rider Build February Scan 2.jpgKamen Rider Build Feburary Scan 1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    It's been said by some that George Lucas might have gotten a part of his design concept for Darth Vader from Hakaida, who first appeared in 1973. Well...what do you think?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)

I heard he was based on Warrior Mask from GoRanger myself, but I could buy it.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Ahhh, now Toku. That's in the DNA.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Now with Kaito Sentai Lupinranger Vs. Keisatsu Sentai Patranger is about to start 2 weeks in february

what are your thoughts Toei doing another experiment show Gokaiger transforming into past Super Sentai a la Decade, Gobuster a type suit that's not spandex and referencing Power Rangers(e.g. It's Morphing Time, Megazord, etc.), Kyouryuger were there's no yellow ranger and a 6th ranger debuting early, ToQger the main 5 rangers transfering their respective colors, Nininnger a mixed combination of mecha based on past seasons, Zyuohger were the Red Ranger having 3 forms, the other 4 rangers being an anthromorphic race a 6th ranger that debuted brainwashed a la green with evil, Kyuranger that don't star ranger team of 3 or 5 but 9 core rangers later 3 join later
    I love any ranger v ranger action. Rider v Rider stuff as well, of course.

I am not too crazy on the suits, but i have said that so many times in the past and then when I saw them in full motion I was fine. Will wait to see if this is the case.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

I been interest watching Ryukendo, Choseishin Series, GARO, non-japanese toku like Armor Hero, Satria Garuda Bima, France Five, Legend Hero, etc.

Then i started watching Ultraman Mebius which gave me my interest in Kaiju genre since i watched Millenium Era Godzilla (watching Gojira killing the CGI abomination of a iguana of 1998 satisfied me a lot)
    then Started watchin Ultraseven, Leo, Nexus, Max Ginga and Ginga S, X, Orb and finally Geed
    YESSSSSS

Gransazer, FTW!!!!

And I loved France 5 from the first moment i saw it. Epic fan made work right there, loved how the quality got better with each episode. Love them all.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

I watched a movie, Gaim vs. Toqger.

My favorite part is when there's the traditional giant monster vs. giant robot fight, and there's a businessman (Takatora Kureshima) on the phone inside the building where the fight is taking place.

Takatora: What? A giant robot fighting a giant monster? (Pause) That's insane. Get back to work.

(As Takatora hangs up, the monster and the giant robot move out of frame. Takatora turns around and looks out the window to see nothing.)

Takatora: Is everyone losing it?

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator