Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default Wonder Woman #67 - PREVIEW

Here.

Do we have confirmation that Nord is off the book after this?

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

Nord is working on a creator-owned project rn so I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't stick around much longer. God forbid Jesus Merino should take his place though. Comic Book Gods, hear by prayers, please get Kristafer Anka on Wonder Woman asap

More of said fabulous banter, please!
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Giganta is cute! CUTE!
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Diana understands the crows!
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

How tall can Gignata be?

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Crappy art as usual with Nord (once again I feel like he's drawing Diana's face contorting with more effort than necessary when removing a car door. I doubt Wilson put that in the script).

But I like the interactions between Diana and Giganta a lot, and that's the important thing.

Yeah, Nord is clearly the problem. Ripping off a car door should come as easily to Wonder Woman as we rip a Kleenex out it's box.

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Yeah, Nord is clearly the problem. Ripping off a car door should come as easily to Wonder Woman as we rip a Kleenex out it's box.
    Nord didn't put that "HNNGH!" there, that's on Wilson

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by VonHammersmark View Post
    Nord didn't put that "HNNGH!" there, that's on Wilson
    Very well said.I don't know why some people excuse wilson of things like this at this point. If she wanted to show Diana as a real powerhouse, she would have done it by now. She is all talk but no real evidence. She is a Goddess and so powerful wilson says. But the actual feats say otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by starlight25 View Post
    Very well said.I don't know why some people excuse wilson of things like this at this point. If she wanted to show Diana as a real powerhouse, she would have done it by now. She is all talk but no real evidence. She is a Goddess and so powerful wilson says. But the actual feats say otherwise.
    I'm willing to forego power feats until the conclusion of this arc. We got a nice one last issue anyway when Diana stopped the force of the Titan.

I do agree however it's make it or break it time for Wilson. Although I'm more or less pleased, a lot of you seem to have several problems with her work. If she can't make this road trip to Themyscira all it could be while having all the necessary ingredients for epicness I'll join the chorus for a new writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    I'm willing to forego power feats until the conclusion of this arc. We got a nice one last issue anyway when Diana stopped the force of the Titan.

I do agree however it's make it or break it time for Wilson. Although I'm more or less pleased, a lot of you seem to have several problems with her work. If she can't make this road trip to Themyscira all it could be while having all the necessary ingredients for epicness I'll join the chorus for a new writer.
    I guess I’ll join your boat of agreement. I think her ideas are pretty good but I want her to do a little more with Diana instead of Diana questioning who she is? Why she’s here? We should’ve had those questions at the beginning of rebirth. The question should be “Where is Themyscira?”

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    I guess I’ll join your boat of agreement. I think her ideas are pretty good but I want her to do a little more with Diana instead of Diana questioning who she is? Why she’s here? We should’ve had those questions at the beginning of rebirth. The question should be “Where is Themyscira?”
    That kind of is the only question though. Diana isn't doubting herself that much, she's distracted by the fate of her mother and her people (as any of us would be).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    That kind of is the only question though. Diana isn't doubting herself that much, she's distracted by the fate of her mother and her people (as any of us would be).
    She was doubting herself very easily during gww first arc. After years of being a hero.

The art in 67 is once again bad. And Diana going uh! while dealing with the door of a car is not a nice adition either. Seems like in gww's mind, everything must be a challenge for this "powerhouse Goddess"

Quote Originally Posted by starlight25 View Post
    She was doubting herself very easily during gww first arc. After years of being a hero.

The art in 67 is once again bad. And Diana going uh! while dealing with the door of a car is not a nice adition either. Seems like in gww's mind, everything must be a challenge for this "powerhouse Goddess"
    I just re-read the first arc and must add it's better in one sitting. Diana wasn't doubting herself, she was doubting Ares, his transformation into an ally and their way going forward. She's not as sure of herself as I would like but it's certainly not another "Who am I?" arc.