View Poll Results: Is Maggie the smartest?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes obviously! The evidence is overwhelming!

11 55.00%
  • No, I prefer a less impressive arbitrary character.

5 25.00%
  • OMG Lockheed!! <3

4 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Is Maggie Braddock now the smartest person in the Marvel Universe?

Meet Maggie Braddock. She’s the adorable newborn daughter of Otherworlder British Champion Brian Braddock (aka. Captain Britain) and his much younger wife Omega Level Mutant Meggan Braddock (aka., erm, Meggan), and she is FREAKISHLY INTELLIGENT. At just 3 months old she has not only learned to speak and articulate like an adult, she’s already grasping with the meaning of her existence and reconfiguring cross-time teleporters. And she just learned to talk 3 days earlier!

So faced with this unparralled new wunderkind, I have to wonder; was Marvel’s new smartest person just born?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DDM; 01-21-2018 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Meet Maggie Braddock. She’s the adorable newborn daughter of Otherworlder British Champion Brian Braddock (aka. Captain Britain) and his much younger wife Omega Level Mutant Meggan Braddock (aka., erm, Meggan), and she is FREAKISHLY INTELLIGENT. At just 3 months old she has no only learned to speak and articulate like an adult, she’s already grasping the meaning of her existence and reconfiguring cross-time teleporters. And she just learned to talk 3 days earlier!

So faced with this unparralled new underkind, I have to wonder; was Marvel’s new smartest person just born?
    Every female child born in the Marvel Universe is now the most intelligent being on the planet. It's, like, canon or something.

That's one creepy kid...
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

Kitty thinks so and she’s a genius!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kitty thinks so and she’s a genius!
    People need to stop listening to Kitty. That hairstyle alone should tell us that she doesn't always have good judgement.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

She is probably like Mearth, the child in Mork & Mindy who aged backwards thanks to the Orkan physiology. By the time she is her mother's age, she will have the intelligence of an infant, like her mother.

None of these children have mastered any of the magikal arts. I put great hope in Valeria Richards in the hope that she might take after her uncle Doom. However, at the age of two she remains a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Every female child born in the Marvel Universe is now the most intelligent being on the planet. It's, like, canon or something.
    Ypu know... At this point, that may not be a bad thing. They should keep creating "the most intelligent character ever", "the most powerful hero ever" to the point that it doesn't have any meaning anymore and nobody cares anymore.
    Then we'll all (readers and writers) be able to focus on characters instead of stats and feats.

Astonishing Member

Not really I wouldn't say smart I would say knowledgeable, as smart is knowing and being able to do or figure out how to do something, while knowledgeable is more just knowing stuff handy and useful. Now if we are going by able to do amazing things at a young age there are others who then dwarf her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Not really I wouldn't say smart I would say knowledgeable, as smart is knowing and being able to do or figure out how to do something, while knowledgeable is more just knowing stuff handy and useful. Now if we are going by able to do amazing things at a young age there are others who then dwarf her.
    ???

She’s 3 months old, babies have no knowledge! She learned to talk in 3 days, everything she’s doing here is through hyper advanced learning. Actually, I wonder if she’s a mutant? A killcrop?

BANNED

Moon Girl BTFO! MiracleMan Baby Homage = Best Girl!

Astonishing Member

???

She’s 3 months old, babies have no knowledge! She learned to talk in 3 days, everything she’s doing here is through hyper advanced learning. Actually, I wonder if she’s a mutant? A killcrop?
    Well one of her parents is a Mutant (you said Omega is that true can't find anything on that) so most likely she has the X-gene. Also she speaks, she is smart, congratulations you have the logic of Jar Jar Binks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCCPXY__hhY and finally yes she learned to speak in 3 days, Ahura had control of his telepathic abilities while in utero and understood he shouldn't speak cause he may have his fathers voice, so I guess he is smarter then her by a few months.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

That might be the one good thing to come out of Guggenheim's X-Men run.

I do have this great image in my head where Valeria Richards comes back to earth, encounters Lunella and Maggie, and has to come to terms with the fact she isn't special anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    I do have this great image in my head where Valeria Richards comes back to earth, encounters Lunella and Maggie, and has to come to terms with the fact she isn't special anymore.
    Maybe she could deal with it by rewriting time to make herself special in some other way, such as being a founding Avenger or something.

Nah, that would be silly.