Fantastic Member

Default Golden Freeza vs. Black Adam

It's Golden Freeza vs. Black Adam! Both characters at their strongest, who wins?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7-Love View Post
    It's Golden Freeza vs. Black Adam! Both characters at their strongest, who wins?
    Did BA have a pre-crisis version that was Superman-equivalent? If not...

This is a spectacular stomp. Golden Frieza is explicitly at SSB level, and that's way, way past post-crisis or any later version of Black Adam.

Did BA have a pre-crisis version that was Superman-equivalent? If not...
    Yes. He actually defeated Supes at one point if memory serves right

I'd say stronger versions of post crisis Adam could beat DBZ Frieza but I've not been keeping up with super where it sounds like the power curve is beyond broken so whatever

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Yes. He actually defeated Supes at one point if memory serves right

I'd say stronger versions of post crisis Adam could beat DBZ Frieza but I've not been keeping up with super where it sounds like the power curve is beyond broken so whatever
    Yeah, it's pretty broken. SSG Goku, so, a solid step down from SSB Goku, clashed with Beerus and the fight endangered the universe. SSBs are well above SSG. Golden Frieza is explicitly SSB level. Post-crisis kryptonians (and, by extension, Shazam-fam types) wouldn't really be able to make them flinch with a punch, let alone actually do damage.

Not even that, but current SSB Goku that fought Golden Freeza exactly evenly has gone through extensive training and powering up over his initial appearance.

SSG is half-universal at least (he had equal clashes with Beerus and those combined clashes threatened the universe), and Blue at this point is a great deal over that.

Not his greatest showing, but I'm a fan of Golden Frieza vs. the U9 Assassins. He displays tracking shots, travel speed, and even pressure point attacks (I don't know how that would affect Black Adam, but Frieza to my knowledge never showed that attack before, either).

Plus, I miss Fortuneteller Baba. She's cool, yo.

Freeza also showed some skill when he was able to predict where the Yadrat would teleport to via IT.

He also withstood destruction energy. Said energy is capable of destroying anything it touches. Most recently he took on a much, MUCH stronger sphere of destruction. And while he didn't tank it as well as the first time, he still survived it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    He also withstood destruction energy. Said energy is capable of destroying anything it touches. Most recently he took on a much, MUCH stronger sphere of destruction. And while he didn't tank it as well as the first time, he still survived it.
    Yeah, but I suspect that the latter feat had much more to do with the fact of Toppo holding back because if he had hakkai'd Frieza, he would've been disqualified since killing is prohibited (as he himself stated while he was crushing Frieza's skull).
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yeah, but I suspect that the latter feat had much more to do with the fact of Toppo holding back because if he had hakkai'd Frieza, he would've been disqualified since killing is prohibited (as he himself stated while he was crushing Frieza's skull).
    See, Toppo may have held back, but Golden Frieza was still hit by an attack that broke the arena in half and turned the world of cloudy nothingness into the world full of stars.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile