Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast
    That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R.E.B View Post
    Great work everyone. Im going to start putting everything together this Wednesday. If anyone wants to add anything else, you have until them.
    Is it just me or CBR is having massing problems lately?

Anyway. As the terrible procrastinator I am, I work better under pressure, LOL. So I've managed to finish my Wolfsbane as Maid Marian, despite my usual mental block caused by the fantastic pics you're posting here. Honestly, CONGRATULATIONS everyone O_O

Here's the b/w drawing. I've got the coloured version, but my scan is awful and I'm willing to get a better copy today, so I hope I will post it in some hours.

Last edited by Ricochet Rita; 07-26-2018 at 03:42 AM.

#50 Wolfsbane as Maid Marian ('Robin Hood', 1973)

Here you are a shy and excited Rahne wearing a 'princess dress', one of her recurring daydreams --we've seen her before more than once in rapture when she had the chance to put an elegant gown in. She even played Princess Aurora in her head in that wonderful issue with Cloak & Dagger by Sienkiewicz, do you remember?

I've coloured it (a bit faint as usual, sorry) with Wolfsbane's regular tones, that is, brown, dun, dark green.
    Last edited by Ricochet Rita; 07-26-2018 at 07:08 AM.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

#54 Sunfire (Mariko Yashida) as Silvermist (Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue)

What the heck, might as well finish what I started. It's ok if this one doesn't make the final collage.

Simple backstory: Mariko as Sunfire enters a mysterious vortex and emerges in the Realm of the Fays. However, despite her solar based powers, she finds that she is only capable of water-aligned magic. After eating the sugary rich food of the faery folk, she becomes a fairy herself and takes over the name and mantle of the greatest water witch of them all, Silvermist.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 07-26-2018 at 02:00 PM.

#59 Layla Miller aka Layla Von Schweetz as Vanellope Von Schweetz (Wreck-It Ralph)

Last, but certainly not least is Vanellope, who is my God daughter's favorite animated character. When I heard that she'd watched Wreck-It Ralph at least a hundred times I was a little concerned. Not sure the family would be able to afford a good psychiatrist. But then I finally saw the movie and I got it. A girl who accessorizes with candy will never have a problem making friends ... and never, ever, ever have a bad day. This one's for you, Misa Bee.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I meant to post this earlier. I figured Anole would make a great Gargoyle. Here's a preliminary sketch. If someone wants to flesh this out and color, by all means be my guest. I likely won't have time to do so before the final deadline.
    Hmmm...maybe I should finish this after all?

It's coming everyone... I should have it ready by Saturday/Sunday.
    ART JAM VI:House Of Mouse

V

IV

III

II

It's coming everyone... I should have it ready by Saturday/Sunday.
    Take your time, no rush at all. I'm just feeling stressed irl and anxious to draw something as therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Take your time, no rush at all. I'm just feeling stressed irl and anxious to draw something as therapy.
    Status update: Im 50% finish with the final poster. Its harder than usual to crop and move around the drawings. Everyone's work is so beautiful.
    Last edited by R.E.B; 09-03-2018 at 06:49 PM.

V

IV

III

II

Status update: Im 50% finish with the final poster. Its harder than usual to crop and move around the drawings. Everyone's work is so beautiful.
    Take your time. We can be surprisingly patient. Regardless don't work too hard.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

I figured you'd have a much more challenging time on this go round, both because of the quality of work and the number of submissions. Take as long as you need.

If I had the time I'd probably launch a jam with a theme of the upcoming holidays in mind (i.e., Halloween, Veteran's Day, Indigenous Peoples' Day/Columbus Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.) to keep everyone engaged and the creative juices flowing. Maybe next year I'll host one, after the firm hires more staff and I can roll back my hours to a more reasonable 40-50 hr work week. We'll see.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Wait a sec...I just noticed that we don't have a submission for Madelyne Pryor. Can't leave out my favorite X-character from the last decade or two.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”

~James Baldwin

Finally, it is done. Thanks for your patience everyone!!!

V

IV

III

II

Well worth the wait, R.E.B.

Amazing job as usual R.E.B. Thanks again for a fun jam!

~James Baldwin

Pretty hard job and so many awesome pieces. Thanks, R.E.B.!

I'm sorry my drawings are so awfully pale that they deteriorate the whole result. Next time, I'll just post them in b/w with some indications so one of the wonderful colorists from here could colour them digitally.