Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    The plan is literally described against every action in the comic. He places explosive on the floor to direct The Flash to his blade, he swings for Green Arrow who ducts just so he can take out his spare arrows etc.
    And the rest? How is he suddenly able to move fast enough to gag Dinah? Hell he even stayed he isn't using a plan on Kyle just "testing a theory".

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    And the rest? How is he suddenly able to move fast enough to gag Dinah? Hell he even stayed he isn't using a plan on Kyle just "testing a theory".
    We're getting into math again. I hated math class.

If you didn't like the story that's a whole different kettle of fish. Only you know what you like. If you enjoyed the story so far, the Deathstroke part fits right in and adds to Green Arrow and even finds a way to add to Dr. Light giving him that little flashback.

Mighty Member

What makes you think anyone except the most hardcore Batman fanboys accepts Batman beating the Justice League in Snyder's run?
    They're out there. I socialize with fans beyond forums, you know.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Deathstroke has fancy serum powers and always has had them so there's no sudden, yeah it was a theory which he even states he doubt he'll win...and then loses.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid Is View Post
    We're getting into math again. I hated math class.
    Math would be me pointing out the odds of Deathstroke manipulating a guy who moves faster than light into running into his sword. This is discussing simple storytelling logic.

I mean, I guess we could talk about how none of the narrators are women or the creepy sexualisation of female characters like Diana or Mari if you like

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    Deathstroke has fancy serum powers and always has had them so there's no sudden, yeah it was a theory which he even states he doubt he'll win...and then loses.
    He has never moved that fast. He stated the theory was he'd overpower Kyle's will which he then proceeds to do. The loss is completely at odds with the rest of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Black View Post
    They're out there. I socialize with fans beyond forums, you know.
    And Have you ever met anyone who defends the Snyder fight while criticising the Deathstroke fight?

Math would be me pointing out the odds of Deathstroke manipulating a guy who moves faster than light into running into his sword. This is discussing simple storytelling logic.

I mean, I guess we could talk about how none of the narrators are women or the creepy sexualisation of female characters like Diana or Mari if you like
    Is that a thing? That all of the narrators are male?

Mighty Member

And Have you ever met anyone who defends the Snyder fight while criticising the Deathstroke fight?
    You reach all the time when you post. It's sickening. I don't care who has defended whatever. What makes you think I do? I just think it's simply stupid to criticize this Deathstroke battle, when fans are quiet when this happens with other characters. Period. Nothing else to say.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Black View Post
    You reach all the time when you post. It's sickening. I don't care who has defended whatever. What makes you think I do? I just think it's simply stupid to criticize this Deathstroke battle, when fans are quiet when this happens with other characters. Period. Nothing else to say.
    I'm reaching? Have you been paying attention to these boards? Fans are not quiet when this happens to other characters. I don't know if it's selective memory or you simply not visiting these forums much.

You seemed to care enough to specifically complain about it. Just saying.

Hey, can we get back to rape and sexism and stop taking personal shots at eachother!

He has never moved that fast. He stated the theory was he'd overpower Kyle's will which he then proceeds to do.The loss is completely at odds with the rest of the fight.
    You make it sound like he's running around a stadium track rather than standing away from someone who's a few steps apart. Again Deathstroke lost, he had a temporary advantage by breaking Kyle's fingers, then both them struggle for a sec (if that) with it being noted Slade is shaking from trying to do. In any case why wouldn't Deathstroke have a lot of will power?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid Is View Post
    Hey, can we get back to rape and sexism and stop taking personal shots at eachother!
    On that topic...
    I think that Identity Crisis would've been much better received if it was labeled 'mature readers' or 'Elseworlds' (or both).
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Mighty Member

I'm reaching? Have you been paying attention to these boards? Fans are not quiet when this happens to other characters. I don't know if it's selective memory or you simply not visiting these forums much.

You seemed to care enough to specifically complain about it. Just saying.

I don't feel that I was complaining, guess you know me better than i know myself. Who knew? Been on the forums years ago when that Batman storyline happened and saw more people say how cool it was. There's nothing selective about my memory at all. Thanks. Another poster another poster i tend to avoid.
    Last edited by Raijin; 06-13-2018 at 05:18 AM.