Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Hyperion, Sentry, Silver Surfer, Thor are my top votes.
    I'd add Gladiator to that list too.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Carol Danvers. no really. she was an actual pilot.
    That was my thought as well.

Nobody is going to suggest Falcon ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Nobody is going to suggest Falcon ?
    Sam's good at what he does, but he's simply outclassed by folks with actual powers.

Falcon. He was declared as such by both Cap and Iron Man. Iron Man stated himself that he was far superior then both he and Carol Danvers.

Really think about Falcons whole setup as well. The guy has no powers outside of his avian telepathy and he is essentially using a Wing Suit with jets attached to it. The delicacy, skill, and focus a person would need to even use the suit would take someone of great measure. However, Falcon out performs those who are naturally gifted with the ability of flight.

Falcon is the defacto best aerial combatant hands down.

Edit: The Avengers/Cap movies also do a great job of highlighting Falcon's skill as well. There are several Avengers who may be more "powerful" then him. But when it comes to who is the best Flier Sam Wilson aka The Falcon wins every time.

Last edited by DragonsChi; 01-23-2018 at 09:10 AM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    That was my vote. She has all kinds of formal/military aerial tactical training in addition to having the powers to support it.
    I was thinking that myself. In fact, I always sort of was curious if Rhodes and her ever jokingly claimed to be the superior aerial combatant. You know. Pillow talk.

Astonishing Member

I'd like it to be Sam the Falcon but who knows?

Incredible Member

Definitely Angel. I'm sorry, but Carol, Thor etc. are obviously way more powerful, but they fly by either throwing a hammer or other artificial means. Angel has actual wings that have been a part of his body since adolescence. They would make him much more maneuverable than anyone else in the MU. Probably not faster, but easily a better flyer. Carol is an actual pilot, but ask any pilot whether they can outmaneuver a bird. No matter what they're flying., the answer is no.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    Didn't the Human Torch used to make a perfect "4" out of his smoke trail while flying? He had to be pretty talented to make the sharp turns requried to make the "4".
    Or just nimble.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Falcon. He was declared as such by both Cap and Iron Man. Iron Man stated himself that he was far superior then both he and Carol Danvers.

Really think about Falcons whole setup as well. The guy has no powers outside of his avian telepathy and he is essentially using a Wing Suit with jets attached to it. The delicacy, skill, and focus a person would need to even use the suit would take someone of great measure. However, Falcon out performs those who are naturally gifted with the ability of flight.

Falcon is the defacto best aerial combatant hands down.

Edit: The Avengers/Cap movies also do a great job of highlighting Falcon's skill as well. There are several Avengers who may be more "powerful" then him. But when it comes to who is the best Flier Sam Wilson aka The Falcon wins every time.

He did? When?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He did? When?
    I honestly don't remember the issue number. It was around the time when he first joined the Avengers. But it Tony stated that Sam was the better aerialist in then himself and Carol.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Richard Rider, Nova.

Nova Prime (Richard Rider)