Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default "Avengers: Age of Ultron" Photos Showcase New Character Designs

New behind-the-scenes photos from "Avengers: Age of Ultron" feature Hawkeye's new threads, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow & more.

Full article here.

OK come on guys, how can that table hold Mjolnir? be realistic marvel!

(sarcasm) but really, i dont think any coffee table can hold the weight of Mjolnir

BANNED

Where is scarlet witches red costume?

Quote Originally Posted by thehumandivine View Post
    OK come on guys, how can that table hold Mjolnir? be realistic marvel!

(sarcasm) but really, i dont think any coffee table can hold the weight of Mjolnir
    Obviously the coffee table is worthy of carrying Mjolnir.

What I don't get is how when people complained about Evan Peter's Quicksilver they praised this one. Sure this guy's suit is more streamlined, but it's still a bad costume and the actor looks nothing like Quicksilver should.

Who's Quicksilver looks ridiculous now? With the bad dye job and spandex shirt complete with built in fingerless gloves.

All joking aside they all look very good. I like that they lightened up Black Widow's hair a bit. Though I do get a little kick out of the often touted source material reverence seems to have been lost for bringing Quicksilver and Scarlet which to the screen.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlok2011 View Post
    Where is scarlet witches red costume?
    That is her Street Look right now, any New Costume at Best most Likely will not come until the 3rd Act or End of the Movie. I think Wheadon wants to leave the look as a surprise at the end and not spoil it right now, that is my Theory.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

No one else notice Don Cheadle?

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by A_Nominus View Post
    No one else notice Don Cheadle?
    I was about to Mention Iron Patriot as well, That is a Big Deal to See him here, Very Happy Indeed!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Awesome that War Machine (or Iron Patriot, I guess) is going to be in it! I hope he plays an actual role in the story and isn't there for only one scene.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    Obviously the coffee table is worthy of carrying Mjolnir.

What I don't get is how when people complained about Evan Peter's Quicksilver they praised this one. Sure this guy's suit is more streamlined, but it's still a bad costume and the actor looks nothing like Quicksilver should.
    Well it can't be a bad costume when the guy is Literally wearing track and field gear. Plus the rumor is that's just the street clothes they have at the begnning and they're going to get offical costume when they're doing the avengers training.

Quote Originally Posted by Banonsroar View Post
    Awesome that War Machine (or Iron Patriot, I guess) is going to be in it! I hope he plays an actual role in the story and isn't there for only one scene.
    Going by his track record so far, I'm guessing his armor gets hacked again.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Going by his track record so far, I'm guessing his armor gets hacked again.
    His armor turns into Ultron!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I was about to Mention Iron Patriot as well, That is a Big Deal to See him here, Very Happy Indeed!
    I was excited out of my mind to see him there. Sure, Pepper got a show in the first film, so only right he does here.

Question is: as War Machine, or Iron Patriot?

Quote Originally Posted by shingi_70 View Post
    Well it can't be a bad costume when the guy is Literally wearing track and field gear. Plus the rumor is that's just the street clothes they have at the begnning and they're going to get offical costume when they're doing the avengers training.
    Hopefully. I'm not sper happy with Quicksilvers' look there, especially the bit of brown on the hair. Would prefer just the silver look there, not sure if Johnston/Johnson - can't remember which - would look better clean shaven, or rocking the beard, the the stubble, he is there.

Am happy enough with Wandas' look so far though, just looks right, but, hopefully whatever look costume wise is ultimately adopted for both looks right.

Wonder will we be seeing any pictures of Bettanys' Vision in the months to come, or due to Comic-Con? Would love that, especially with the early, gnarly as Hell look at freakin' Ulllltrrrronnnn!!!!

C'MON! Rockin' that bloody lethal look. From what I read recently, sounds like Spader could be mo-cappin' him, so hopefully the feel of it is even more real, and close.

Ultron, man. Cannot wait.

Got a kick out of seeing the Iron Man armor on a hanger.