Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Don't see much of a costume change here.

Olsen looks like Wanda but, she is an idiot. She worries me here. No real costume shown.

Aaron Taylor Johnson looks nothing like Quicksilver. He is an awesome actor. And built and a stud but, not Pietro. Inside the Avengers' team books, he is more like Wonder Man or Beast. Swordsman maybe. Costume....bland.

Amazing Member

Why does Hulk have a costume? Not Dr. Bruce Banner-- HULK.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodyarts View Post
    I looked through all the pictures, and I didn't see anything indicating that the Hulk himself would have a costume.

Although I think I know what you mean - the rack with all their suits, and Hulk is one of the names, a purple shirt (no pants ) and I believe, as in the first film, that's for Bruce himself, rather than his alter ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    Got a kick out of seeing the Iron Man armor on a hanger.
    Out of curiosity, why is that? Also, do you think it's mean to be, as another poster mentioned, a small update on Mark 42, or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodyarts View Post
    Looked like a pair of purple pants on a hanger to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Out of curiosity, why is that? Also, do you think it's mean to be, as another poster mentioned, a small update on Mark 42, or something else?
    Because in my head it is still a bulky metal suit of armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Custodes View Post
    Don't see much of a costume change here.

Olsen looks like Wanda but, she is an idiot. She worries me here. No real costume shown.

Aaron Taylor Johnson looks nothing like Quicksilver. He is an awesome actor. And built and a stud but, not Pietro. Inside the Avengers' team books, he is more like Wonder Man or Beast. Swordsman maybe. Costume....bland.
    Perception was so off about Quicksilver prior DOFP that I'm not saying anything until the film.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Yeah, that's a nice Cap uniform. Probably my second favorite now after the Stealth.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Black Widow is doing a brokeback pose.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    That is her Street Look right now, any New Costume at Best most Likely will not come until the 3rd Act or End of the Movie. I think Wheadon wants to leave the look as a surprise at the end and not spoil it right now, that is my Theory.
    I know Whedon said that Wanda's costume won't be reminiscent to her current costume, but I do hope it is at least red/scarlet colored!

Amazing Member

There are more garments than tags...about 2 extra.

For me I notice that the first 3 costumes are bright and colorful, but the rest are just mainly black. Hope Rhodey gets to wear his suite at-least for a little while.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    What I don't get is how when people complained about Evan Peter's Quicksilver they praised this one. Sure this guy's suit is more streamlined, but it's still a bad costume and the actor looks nothing like Quicksilver should.
    The outfit Evan Peters wore was lousy. It looked like crap and even now it looks like crap. However, the way the scene in DoFP played out, it was awesome. If he had a better looking costume, that scene would have been a little bit better, in my eyes.

The Johnston costume looks like ****, too. However, I like the still image of the Johnston suit a little better than the Peters suit. Just to re-iterate, though...they both look like crap.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Hopefully. I'm not sper happy with Quicksilvers' look there, especially the bit of brown on the hair. Would prefer just the silver look there, not sure if Johnston/Johnson - can't remember which - would look better clean shaven, or rocking the beard, the the stubble, he is there.
    Well if you remember the after credits scene with the twins Pietro's hair was completely brown. So there stands a good chance that his hair may turn completely silver by the end of the movie if his powers are affecting it.
    Thennary Speaks - Video reviews for comic books, anime & manga, J-pop and other topics

Extraordinary Member

And Furys name on a hanger. Interesting.