Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    I miss Striker and Finesse. I kinda wished Living Lightning had a brother brother relationship with striker.
    Poor Finesse, she had so much potential.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    The solicits with the "new Avengers team" makes me think that Lightning isn't long for this world. At first I thought it was him on the cover, but it turns out it is Sunspot. If Lightning isn't on the team then I wonder where he'll go after this crossover? I can only think he's gonna be killed off for "stakes".
    could be an art error. but it would explain why they shortened his name; removed the "living" part. he might even be the team traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    could be an art error. but it would explain why they shortened his name; removed the "living" part. he might even be the team traitor.
    Maybe, him being so underutilized leaves him prime for things like that. They could do almost anything with him without many fans complaining, but it would also be pretty predictable.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Well he's a 90's character, 90's characters are always good in my book.
    The city I once knew as home is teetering on the edge of radioactive oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    The solicits with the "new Avengers team" makes me think that Lightning isn't long for this world. At first I thought it was him on the cover, but it turns out it is Sunspot. If Lightning isn't on the team then I wonder where he'll go after this crossover? I can only think he's gonna be killed off for "stakes".
    In theory Lightning should be immortal since he is made up of pure energy....
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    In theory Lightning should be immortal since he is made up of pure energy....
    he can have his consciousness removed; making him just energy. it's been done to Living Laser a couple of times.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Didnt he hire him as a bodyguard at one point?
    Not exactly. Miguel was assigned as the protection for Striker's mother--apparently all the Avengers Academy students' families had Avengers that they could call on for protection if someone tried to get at one of the students through their families. Striker's mother would trigger false alarms to bring Miguel so she could flirt with him, until Striker told her that Miguel is gay and to leave him alone.

I wonder if he is being set up to be a part of the new Avengers run spinning out of this.