Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
    THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD 924COLLECTIVE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    uhhhhhhhhhh um you might have to brace yourself and read the Cross Time Capers arc in XMBlue.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    924COLLECTIVE IS GETTING THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD BACK TOGETHER: ANOLE, DUST, ELIXIR, GENTLE, HELLION, PIXIE, PRODIGY, SURGE, THE STEPFORD CUCKOOS , & X-23.

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    Been saying this since announcement, Daken's inclusion is almost definitely there for developing Jimmy's character. If you're following Blue, the whole line-up makes sense; Jimmy still has no memories and no context for his "Wolverine" existence (I wonder if this is the arc where he gets his codename?).

Wondering if that's for a cover or a variant, as the cover's have been all Molina and the previous one looked a lot more climactic than this (and it seems like we've come at least somewhat close to the end of the B team run in solicits). But, yeah, I'm beyond excited for this arc. Getting to finally see everything pay-off (hopefully/possibly leading directly into an arc which sends the o5 home to wrap the run up) is so exciting to me!
    Lorna has been trying to toughen him up, perhaps Daken is part of it.
    Last edited by jmc247; 02-20-2018 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Looks like X-men Blue's new lineup also debuts that month

Urggg I just threw up in my mouth a little. Jumping off.

So, are these lineups supposed to last?

Blue: not interested in any of them (2 wolverines, 2 alternate reality characters, really?) except for Lorna. And even then, she's not in my top 10. Pass.

Gold: better ratio. I really like Illyana and Rogue, I'm not sure what to think about Iceman anymore. But if Guggenheim couldn't keep me with an all-star team, I doubt someone like Ink will make things better.

Astonishing Member

The 2 Wolverines, AU Storm, and the Donut Steel Blindfold OC, ruin that team for me.

I like Lorna, and I think Xorn will be angry with Emma because she mind controlled him in New Tian, so that will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lutecius View Post
    So, are these lineups supposed to last?

Blue: not interested in any of them (2 wolverines, 2 alternate reality characters, really?) except for Lorna. And even then, she's not in my top 10. Pass.

Gold: better ratio. I really like Illyana and Rogue, I'm not sure what to think about Iceman anymore. But if Guggenheim couldn't keep me with an all-star team, I doubt someone like Ink will make things better.
    No more than a few issues each.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    No more than a few issues each.
    Ah. thanks.